The Student Room Group

Why do women always fall for the bad boy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20

:fan:
Dude please this question belongs back in 2005, plus it kinda swings both ways (or genders) and I'm a dude saying this...
'Bad boys' to me = chavs. Do they have any appeal, absolutely not.

'Bad boy' in terms of a adrenaline filled risky character who delivers thrill when he is around=only exist in books :blushing::blush:

Mmmmm... panty droppers :sexface:

awh. They look happy n friendly :smile:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

'Bad boy' in terms of a adrenaline filled risky character who delivers thrill when he is around=only exist in books :blushing::blush:

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
x

Tell her how wrong she is bb xoxo :h:

Pffft nope, thats me. :wink:
Original post by Zenarthra
Pffft nope, thats me. :wink:

Which one? :wink:
Which one? :wink:

The bottom duhhh
The bottom duhhh

Hmm.. if you say so...

Now do you have an Irish accent? and would you be willing to wear a suit all the time,bed on sunday and even bathe in it? If so you check my list(on a superficial level of course) and probably the rest of the population of girls on the planet and you shall never be alone unless you choose to be :yep:

My dream man^ never to be found...:cry2:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by ChickenMadness
Do you want a bad boy? :cool:

:gangster:

I thought that was Justin Bieber in your avatar.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hmm.. if you say so...

Now do you have an Irish accent? and would you be willing to wear a suit all the time,bed on sunday and even bathe in it? If so you check my list(on a superficial level of course) and probably the rest of the population of girls on the planet and you shall never be alone unless you choose to be :yep:

My dream man^ never to be found...:cry2:

You crazy af, i dont have an irish accent and i aint willing to do sht for you.
Keep moving >
Original post by Exon
I thought that was Justin Bieber in your avatar.

Justin bieber is a sexy man. Thank you :awesome:
Reply 33
Original post by ChickenMadness
Justin bieber is a sexy man. Thank you :awesome:

Each to his own.
You crazy af, i dont have an irish accent and i aint willing to do sht for you.
Keep moving >

Whoo Dearyyyy me... who peed in your cereal this morning?
Whoo Dearyyyy me... who peed in your cereal this morning?

didnt have cereal this morning, but you'll be making them from now on.
didnt have cereal this morning, but you'll be making them from now on.

Oh yes of course, I plan to do that for my future husband anyway because it's a far too strenuous activity for any man to open up the milk bottle and pour the milk into his cheeros. I will of course also iron his shirts, make the bed, make his lunch (a sandwich of course, with more meat than I'm used to seeing) and run to his assistance the minute I hear "Honey, I'm home". ---_______---
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by adorbat
I'm pretty sure that this is just an over exaggerated movie trope that doesn't really have much relevance to real life. I don't think you can reduce a person to a stereotype like that. I don't think I even really know anybody I would describe as a "bad boy". Unless what you actually mean is confidence, which is an attractive trait in any person, and certainly not exclusive to "bad" people. This is silly. Nobody likes to get hurt.

But people self harm
Oh yes of course, I plan to do that for my future husband anyway because it's a far too strenuous activity for any man to open up the milk bottle and pour the milk into his cheeros. I will of course also iron his shirts, make the bed, make his lunch (a sandwich of course, with more meat than I'm used to seeing) and run to his assistance the minute I hear "Honey, I'm home". ---_______---

You talk too much, with me you;ll only be hearing the sound of a whistle and i expect you to crawl to me.
You're only worthy of my words after you make a couple of decent sandwich's. And you better have a tight vagina too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending