got 21k coming my way

Scroll to see replies

spend some money on grammar lessons while your at it
Original post by karl pilkington

You're*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Michael P
dont wanna show off but i got 21k coming my way... my uncle died and he left me all his stuff cos he aint got no kids. didnt really know the man myself, so i aint too upset about it... still a shame tho aint it cos of the life lost but we all gotta die someday... but out of this comes money that has had me 21k richer... i was before poor, now i have money to go on more holidays ... not that i want to mind you.. cos i already been to most places but u gotta do something to kill time aint ya... so anyway, i wanna spend 3000 on new gaming pc... i wanna buy gtx titan x for 1000 online.. it is best gpu in world...so strong...12gb and all that ... i dont want no fast car or some girl who take it all from me... so am gonna stay single and have myself some nice time with my hand again...so u think 1000 on gpu is too much or what

Not sure how old you are, but if I were you, I would save the money for a deposit on a house. Saving this money will probably mean that you will be on the property ladder 2-3 years earlier than if you hadn't received this money.
Bless. :mmm:
Reply 64
dont wanna show off but i got 21k coming my way... my uncle died and he left me all his stuff cos he aint got no kids. didnt really know the man myself, so i aint too upset about it... still a shame tho aint it cos of the life lost but we all gotta die someday... but out of this comes money that has had me 21k richer... i was before poor, now i have money to go on more holidays ... not that i want to mind you.. cos i already been to most places but u gotta do something to kill time aint ya... so anyway, i wanna spend 3000 on new gaming pc... i wanna buy gtx titan x for 1000 online.. it is best gpu in world...so strong...12gb and all that ... i dont want no fast car or some girl who take it all from me... so am gonna stay single and have myself some nice time with my hand again...so u think 1000 on gpu is too much or what

What do you mean "nice time with my hand again"?
Well first off some English writing lessons wouldn't go amiss. Second, that could be a deposit for a house right there, and your going to spend it on a PC? I understand the idea behind it, but there is literally no game that needs that to run on highest settings. I'm guessing you don't have a job, otherwise you would know how hard it is to earn that much money. If you did you would be going all Golem on that shiz and defending your precious! Also get that 5k back off your mum, if it was left to you in the will then its yours. 5k on a holiday. What a waste.

/judgemental off
dont wanna show off but i got 21k coming my way...

cool story bro *grabs popcorn for this thread*

also, you get £21,000 but the first thing (or one of the first things anyway) you think of doing is telling TSR? Priorities? :parrot:

EDIT: (so I'm not posting twice unnecessarily)

Original post by Smilin’ Knight
5k on a holiday. What a waste.

apparently it's for debt too?
(edited 8 years ago)
btw do not talk down to me cos i have a better face than u do ... so just listen to lilly allen and she tell u change ur face or u end up on ur own.. an eye for an eye my... u insult me i insult u, is how the word words my friend.

go spend that money on a noose and some paper for a will
3k on a gaming pc :rofl:
Original post by db_F40
I know, I tried to edit the 1st one but something happened.

There are, and you can also modify a cheap car to go faster that 5 seconds and still have some money left over

OP stated that he was "before poor", so I very much doubt that he could afford to do any of this.
btw do not talk down to me cos i have a better face than u do ... so just listen to lilly allen and she tell u change ur face or u end up on ur own.. an eye for an eye my... u insult me i insult u, is how the word words my friend.

What does my face have to do with this?

You haven't insulted me yet, or I don't think you have...
Reply 71
Original post by karl pilkington

Ouch
Only on tsr will you find people telling the following to a troll: to get grammar lessons, **** giving your parents money and to invest.

If it was me i'd already be on a flight to mexico, its spring break bitches.

Edit: words.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by EatAndRevise
OP can't be bothered to go to university.

:rofl: took the words my mouth ooomg :`)
well, if you remember that you're not a troll and you're 15 and can't access the inheritance yet baba …unless you want to remember that you're a troll of a sudden :h:
Reply 75
Original post by TurboCretin
Please be joking.

If you're serious, consider investing that money.

Investing the money? Do you think OP knows how to invest, the man is barely literate?

Are you going uni? that 21k could pay off a whole year..

Quick Reply

Latest