The Student Room Group

National 5 Business Management - Week today

Scroll to see replies

I'm thinking of starting with section 2 first then the case studies, that's what my teacher suggested

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Original post by CairneyM
I'm thinking of starting with section 2 first then the case studies, that's what my teacher suggested

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good idea actually, I hope there's not a case study on charities find them very hard. Only things I'm unsure and I'll go over tomorrow is methods of production adv and disav and all the recycling and some of the marketing stuff.
Yea I fine them hard to, I hope one is on a sole trader business. When is says something like "from this case study identify the aims of this business" do you quote exactly from the case study or in your own words

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Yea I fine them hard to, I hope one is on a sole trader business. When is says something like "from this case study identify the aims of this business" do you quote exactly from the case study or in your own words

Posted from TSR Mobile

When it says that you just quote from case study and if it's not clear just try and put in in our own words a little bit
Reply 45
Good luck today everyone! :-)
Reply 46
How did we all find that? I thought it was decent and easier than I thought it would be. Hopefully I andeered the questions correctly like by the command words. For the trespass case study did Everom put job production and secondary sector ?
Reply 47
Also for the break even question was the first answer like 10 then 400 and the next part 40 as its 400 divided by 10?
I got the same as you for the break even question but I got flow production because it said mass production

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
I got the same as you for the break even question but I got flow production because it said mass production

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I thought that but as flow production is mostly machines I didn't think some of there jackets could be made by that. What sector of industry did you put?
I thought it was pretty easy but definitely got the variable cost question wrong I got 30! And I put flow production too only because it said mass produced!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by Rachelmcl13
I thought it was pretty easy but definitely got the variable cost question wrong I got 30! And I put flow production too only because it said mass produced!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's not good for me then. The next part was name advantages and disadvantages for that type of production, even though I got it wrong would I get marks for saying the correct adv and disadv of job production?
Reply 52
Also when It said name another sector of economy I just said - pubic sector is another sector of economy and this is organisations owned by the government. Would I get the full 1 mark for that
Yes, I'm sure that would get you the mark

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Yes, I'm sure that would get you the mark

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jw but did you put secondary sector for the industry that trespass operates in?
does anyone have the old higher business paper or know where I can find it?
Reply 57
Original post by business12345
does anyone have the old higher business paper or know where I can find it?

If your meaning last years it will be on the sqa website under past papers
Original post by RossRFC
If your meaning last years it will be on the sqa website under past papers

I mean today's sorry
Reply 59
Original post by physics1234
I mean today's sorry

They won't be realeasd until September.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending