The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Bursary funding

Hi all,

I am a first year student in recipient of the hull bursary. I would like to ask if I would also get bursary funding in my second and third years of studying?
Reply 1
Hi sorry, not answering your question but I am going to be a first year in September! And was wondering about the bursery funding, how do you apply?
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
As far as I'm aware - if you get the bursary in the first
Year you automatically get it in the 2nd and 3rd yr. To be assessed for the bursary you need to share your financial info with the uni - it's a tick box when you apply for you finance from sfe....x
Reply 3
Original post by alison2406
As far as I'm aware - if you get the bursary in the first
Year you automatically get it in the 2nd and 3rd yr. To be assessed for the bursary you need to share your financial info with the uni - it's a tick box when you apply for you finance from sfe....x

Okay thank you for that information. It just confused me on the website when it said its for first year students only. Which I was guttered haha
Scrap that -the university bursary is only for first years only.... Sorry.... X x
Reply 5
Original post by alison2406
Scrap that -the university bursary is only for first years only.... Sorry.... X x

Okay but I saw someone on fb who is in their 2nd year write a status about how they couldn't wait for the bursary to come in and asked what date it would be. I don't understand how this happens ?? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest