The Student Room Group

AQA English LitB1 AS - Even numbered questions and Section B help

Hey I am a year 13 student resitting litb1. I think I completely understand how to answer the odd numbered questions, but I am unsure on how I would answer and get the marks for Section B and even number quos. I need to get an A and I have the writing ability to do this.

The texts I study are Enduring Love, The Great Gatsby, The Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Tennyson poems. Any resources would also be useful. Thanks!
Original post by LucasDay
Hey I am a year 13 student resitting litb1. I think I completely understand how to answer the odd numbered questions, but I am unsure on how I would answer and get the marks for Section B and even number quos. I need to get an A and I have the writing ability to do this.

The texts I study are Enduring Love, The Great Gatsby, The Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Tennyson poems. Any resources would also be useful. Thanks!

Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=82

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending