The Student Room Group

Music Tech

anyone doing music tech edexcel here??
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Hey id acfually prefer it if the thread can be deleted!
Reply 3
I do, AS?
Reply 4
Original post by Ellen9804
I do, AS?

yeah! Edexcel?
Reply 5
Yesss! Please help! Im really struggling to revise for it and I feel like I literally know nothing!
What are you struggling with the most? i'm retaking this exam on thursday and ****ting it, there's some super good documentaries on soul music though

Yesss! Please help! Im really struggling to revise for it and I feel like I literally know nothing!
Reply 7
mostly just remembering the facts about soul and indie artists and then also just the general listening questions im not sure how to revise for
Reply 8
Hey do any of you guys know how distortion on guitars may have been created back in the day? O.o
I think distortion used to be created by turning the amp on full volume or it was something like that!
Not sure if that was what you were looking for but I hope it helped :smile:
Reply 10
I'm also doing music tech tomorrow 😁
Do you know your set styles well ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did it go?
Reply 12
How did it go?

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't very easy either 😟😳

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply