The Student Room Group

Of Mice and Men??

Anyone know what on earth you're supposed to know for the Of Mice and Men question on the English Literature GCSE paper (AQA I think??) My English teacher said one of the questions will probably be on a theme, character or setting- what even is there to write about a setting? Any help as to what kind of things I might need to know? My exam is first thing tomorrow morning
I think we're doing the same exam! :smile: For section B, the OMAM part, there'll be part a and b for the question. In part a you need to write about what the question's asking (so setting ect) and in part b you have to link to context. So for example "at the time in America there was the Great Depression, in OMAM this is shown through..." that kind of thing. As for the setting, I suppose it links to what the question is asking. There are predictions we might be asked about Curley this year, or maybe the relationship between him and his wife.

Lots of luck the exam and let me know how it goes!!:smile:
Reply 2
Is it OCR? Cos if it is then just do the extract question and analyse the hell our of it, it's pretty basic tbh just pick out random quotes then make up something about it that's relevant to the question

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending