i want to study law (family law) and considering to do the following a levels:
economics
sociology
politics

do i have to take English literature?
any other a levels to recommend?
p.s I DONT NOT WANT TO TAKE HISTORY... to much dates to remember lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by kaash19
i want to study law (family law) and considering to do the following a levels: economicssociologypolitics do i have to take English literature? any other a levels to recommend? p.s I DONT NOT WANT TO TAKE HISTORY... to much dates to remember lolPosted from TSR Mobile

I got into law with all science/maths subjects. Take what you enjoy, you'll do better in the exams.
Law doesn't ask for any specific combination of subjects, and so your subjects would be fine, though perhaps some (more traditional, russell group) universities might prefer one or two more "traditional" a levels (such as english lit). Some people think that a combination of sciences / humanities is good preparation, but its by no means essential.

Quick Reply

Latest