The Student Room Group

knocked a girl out in front of new teachers

hey
im in year 10 and there was this girl who has been on my back since I joinedthis school. Im a peaceful person but it was 9:00 and i was going to my registeration and in the reception area there was a hoard of new trainee teachers. our school is one of the most 'deprived and challenging' and my experience of it confirms that. she came upto me and pushed my back and strated to kick my legs and her group of friends just watched. i was by myself so i started to defend myself but she didn't stop. so i punched her in the jaw extremely hard and she was awake for about 5 seconds and then dropped. (im a girl btw) at this point there was blood on me and her and everyone had gathered. the look on the trainee teachers was horrifying but i was happy inside that i just knocked out the biggest and most jealous b**** in my school. when she was on the floor her friends just stared in horror and i kept kicking her stomach until i was dragged away (i dont know what happened to me i was angry) i told them the deputy head it was purely self defense however the girl will need hospital treatment, im just worried will i be liable in any way? it was 100% pure self defense, i even backed her off like 4-5 times but she was asking for it, she punched my mouth and it started bleeding and then i knocked her out.
sorry for the long thread thanks.

Scroll to see replies

nope in a way you seem proud of what you done. Sickening, that. Enjoy your detention + prosecution + criminal record.
Oh good you are a girl. Men shouldn't punch females, but good on you for defending yourself and your honour. Honestly this thread has made my day. I shall in future contact you if I need a problem sorting out which involves a female.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
hey
im in year 10 and there was this girl who has been on my back since I joinedthis school. Im a peaceful person but it was 9:00 and i was going to my registeration and in the reception area there was a hoard of new trainee teachers. our school is one of the most 'deprived and challenging' and my experience of it confirms that. she came upto me and pushed my back and strated to kick my legs and her group of friends just watched. i was by myself so i started to defend myself but she didn't stop. so i punched her in the jaw extremely hard and she was awake for about 5 seconds and then dropped. (im a girl btw) at this point there was blood on me and her and everyone had gathered. the look on the trainee teachers was horrifying but i was happy inside that i just knocked out the biggest and most jealous b**** in my school. when she was on the floor her friends just stared in horror and i kept kicking her stomach until i was dragged away (i dont know what happened to me i was angry) i told them the deputy head it was purely self defense however the girl will need hospital treatment, im just worried will i be liable in any way? it was 100% pure self defense, i even backed her off like 4-5 times but she was asking for it, she punched my mouth and it started bleeding and then i knocked her out.

Lol.
Original post by shawn_o1
nope in a way you seem proud of what you done. Sickening, that. Enjoy your detention + prosecution + criminal record.

I smacked a guy's head off a wall when he was bullying my friend. Should I be called sickening, should I be prosecuted and have a criminal record in your view?
Original post by william walker
I smacked a guy's head off a wall when he was bullying my friend. Should I be called sickening, should I be prosecuted and have a criminal record in your view?

if he fell head first on the floor then yes

You seem very prejudicial. Not exactly the best sort of people when it comes to helping others.

Either way, I find it a bit weird how you couldn't control yourself from savagely kicking her in the stomach.

However, if you were in the right and were just acting in self defence, the stomach kicking was not.

And so, you are liable for half the 'damage' done to her.

But you should know that you could've just started screaming at her or making a scene to force her to stop. No need to resort to outright knocking out. Of course, I believe you were entitled to knocking her out if she was actually continuously attacking you, being given enough chances to back off.

I can't say I would feel bad for, say, knocking out someone who, for no real reason, started hitting me continuously, seemingly readying up to actually start a real fight.

from OP's post "i kept kicking her stomach until i was dragged away"

That isn't self defense, thats excessive

That would be a bit different as the kid was just bullying his friend. If he was literally harming his friend physically without stopping, then he would be deserving of a head-first fall.

He just started crying and ran away. :catfight::bricks:
Original post by IIEquinoxII

The trouble is that I find violence and people who enjoy doing it very attractive. :colondollar:
The trouble is that I find violence and people who enjoy doing it very attractive. :colondollar:

Wat

get help then
get help then

Hey, to each his own!

Oh good you are a girl. Men shouldn't punch females, but good on you for defending yourself and your honour. Honestly this thread has made my day. I shall in future contact you if I need a problem sorting out which involves a female.

Original post by Caius Filimon G
You seem very prejudicial. Not exactly the best sort of people when it comes to helping others.

Either way, I find it a bit weird how you couldn't control yourself from savagely kicking her in the stomach.

However, if you were in the right and were just acting in self defence, the stomach kicking was not.

And so, you are liable for half the 'damage' done to her.

But you should know that you could've just started screaming at her or making a scene to force her to stop. No need to resort to outright knocking out. Of course, I believe you were entitled to knocking her out if she was actually continuously attacking you, being given enough chances to back off.

I can't say I would feel bad for, say, knocking out someone who, for no real reason, started hitting me continuously, seemingly readying up to actually start a real fight.

By self defense she started it. None of this would have happened if she didn't come to my face.
Surely there is gotta be some discretion?
She hit me much more times than I did.
Reply 15
hey

PRSOM.

as I dont really venture out of the FF, this must be one of the girls of the FF.

@Lyrical Prodigy ? @The.Joker ? @Lucio ?
Reply 16
sounds good, she deserved it definitely. Fight fire with fire.
The punch which knocked her out would be self defence but kicking her while she's on the floor wouldn't be.

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey

Ignore the above, watch the below:

[video="youtube;AKG1RFJ1YE4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKG1RFJ1YE4[/video]
hey

what a pikey

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending