The Student Room Group

knocked a girl out in front of new teachers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Shellshocker93
Some females take this social stigma as law! Personally if a b*tch be cray, I'd take her out for a night out cold.

OP, just don't let it get to your head and don't cause drama in the classroom, perform well and don't let the new teachers thing any worse of you. 1st impressions are easily broken.

Same here I once got slapped by a girl , I punched her , I broke her nose and jaw , If a female behave like a man she should be treated like one.
Original post by Anonymous
Update:
So, the girl is off school for 2 and a half weeks and she sent me a letter kind of apoligising and explaining. she blamed it on ''misunderstanding'' the school dont want the police involved because it will damage the school morre and the girl doesn't want to either. I dont want to as well lol. I guess we will end up being fake friends. Me on the other hand am being praised from alot of the girls I thought hated me (the popular ones) they have gone completely against the girl calling her all the names on earth. And I have been put on for anger management and believe me, that was the first time in my life I lost my anger but I was told to keep my mouth shut and just accept it, but I do not plan to go.

Dodging such a bullet with no consequences and still you wouldn't accept to just go to some anger management lessons as your 'punishment'?

Also, pleaseeee try and use correct grammar =P Unlike me, you're a damn native speaker for goodness' sake! XD
Original post by SAA7S78
Same here I once got slapped by a girl , I punched her , I broke her nose and jaw , If a female behave like a man she should be treated like one.

Meh, I suppose I'm being sexist myself by saying this, but I think that a girl should be allowed to get away with such things. I just find it inherently wrong to fight a girl (almost) no matter what. Of course, if she threatens your life, wreck her, but if she pushes you around or just punches you, just stay away. A man should be able to diffuse such a situation without hitting the damn girl anyway.
I used to get in a lot of fights at school. Then fights out of school. Then heroin.

Just sayin
Reply 44
Original post by Caius Filimon G
Meh, I suppose I'm being sexist myself by saying this, but I think that a girl should be allowed to get away with such things. I just find it inherently wrong to fight a girl (almost) no matter what. Of course, if she threatens your life, wreck her, but if she pushes you around or just punches you, just stay away. A man should be able to diffuse such a situation without hitting the damn girl anyway.

That's your view ,as a man I would never allow a girl to hit me and get away with it

Just look up Bensalaman Ismai the daily mail made a nice story about him, basically the dude got kicked until he lost his sight in one eyes by a 20 years old female.... She got nothing while the poor man was blinded and disfigured for life ..
(edited 8 years ago)
Taboo topic...:s-smilie:
But sometimes the best way to solve something is to give someone a good thwack :h:
You sound like a proper Bazuka. I feel so sorry for your future husband :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey
im in year 10 and there was this girl who has been on my back since I joinedthis school. Im a peaceful person but it was 9:00 and i was going to my registeration and in the reception area there was a hoard of new trainee teachers. our school is one of the most 'deprived and challenging' and my experience of it confirms that. she came upto me and pushed my back and strated to kick my legs and her group of friends just watched. i was by myself so i started to defend myself but she didn't stop. so i punched her in the jaw extremely hard and she was awake for about 5 seconds and then dropped. (im a girl btw) at this point there was blood on me and her and everyone had gathered. the look on the trainee teachers was horrifying but i was happy inside that i just knocked out the biggest and most jealous b**** in my school. when she was on the floor her friends just stared in horror and i kept kicking her stomach until i was dragged away (i dont know what happened to me i was angry) i told them the deputy head it was purely self defense however the girl will need hospital treatment, im just worried will i be liable in any way? it was 100% pure self defense, i even backed her off like 4-5 times but she was asking for it, she punched my mouth and it started bleeding and then i knocked her out.
sorry for the long thread thanks.

****ing legend, you free for nandos later?
hey
i told them the deputy head it was purely self defense however the girl will need hospital treatment

Top fukin ledge m80, after you smeshed her face did u smesh up a cheeky nandos
Aw lads looks like we're like minded lets smash it together
If this is real, brilliant.
hey
im in year 10 and there was this girl who has been on my back since I joinedthis school. Im a peaceful person but it was 9:00 and i was going to my registeration and in the reception area there was a hoard of new trainee teachers. our school is one of the most 'deprived and challenging' and my experience of it confirms that. she came upto me and pushed my back and strated to kick my legs and her group of friends just watched. i was by myself so i started to defend myself but she didn't stop. so i punched her in the jaw extremely hard and she was awake for about 5 seconds and then dropped. (im a girl btw) at this point there was blood on me and her and everyone had gathered. the look on the trainee teachers was horrifying but i was happy inside that i just knocked out the biggest and most jealous b**** in my school. when she was on the floor her friends just stared in horror and i kept kicking her stomach until i was dragged away (i dont know what happened to me i was angry) i told them the deputy head it was purely self defense however the girl will need hospital treatment, im just worried will i be liable in any way? it was 100% pure self defense, i even backed her off like 4-5 times but she was asking for it, she punched my mouth and it started bleeding and then i knocked her out.

Nicely done! You should have gave her a few more right hands in my opinion. However its a lesson learnt for her. :tongue:
Original post by socalledtezzy
Nicely done! You should have gave her a few more right hands in my opinion. However its a lesson learnt for her. :tongue:

Those sneaky right hands
Original post by shawn_o1
nope in a way you seem proud of what you done. Sickening,.
depends on who started the fight or not?
Original post by onsmirnov
Those sneaky right hands

lolol
Update:
So, the girl is off school for 2 and a half weeks and she sent me a letter kind of apoligising and explaining. she blamed it on ''misunderstanding'' the school dont want the police involved because it will damage the school morre and the girl doesn't want to either. I dont want to as well lol. I guess we will end up being fake friends. Me on the other hand am being praised from alot of the girls I thought hated me (the popular ones) they have gone completely against the girl calling her all the names on earth. And I have been put on for anger management and believe me, that was the first time in my life I lost my anger but I was told to keep my mouth shut and just accept it, but I do not plan to go.

just don't end up becoming a bully yourself.... I was in the same scenario when I was a kid, I punched the ring leader and then, just like what happened to you, the people who were once bullying you have now miraculously decided to switch sides and take your side...

I hope you're gonna do what I did and let it go and not seek revenge... If you do end up trying to get revenge, it's all just gonna end up in a viscous cycle... one day, you'll get beaten up and the people you once thought were your friends turn on you.... the process will just repeat and repeat...

Break the cycle... I know it sounds weird but people look up to you now for standing up for yourself... Use your influence to help others rather than destroy them, stand up for people who won't stand up for themselves...

If you do choose the path of revenge on this girl, no matter how much of a jerk she was to you, just remember what it was like to be bullied. You go down this road and one day it will back fire on you. The process will just continue over and over again... until one day, one of you leave the school or you both stick it out down the line and end up going to separate universities or whatever.. you'll both end up being miserable throughout the whole of highschool, and who knows... maybe the attacks will spread and hurt other people who may not have anything to do with it...

Thats my advice anyway... I hope you'll listen to it...
"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" - Confucius
(edited 8 years ago)
Dodging such a bullet with no consequences and still you wouldn't accept to just go to some anger management lessons as your 'punishment'?

Also, pleaseeee try and use correct grammar =P Unlike me, you're a damn native speaker for goodness' sake! XD

Original post by Lissy14
Taboo topic...:s-smilie:
But sometimes the best way to solve something is to give someone a good thwack :h:

Original post by Edo123
You sound like a proper Bazuka. I feel so sorry for your future husband :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by benfckinghunt
****ing legend, you free for nandos later?

Original post by ChineseSlave
Top fukin ledge m80, after you smeshed her face did u smesh up a cheeky nandos

Original post by benfckinghunt
Aw lads looks like we're like minded lets smash it together

Original post by seizetoday
If this is real, brilliant.

Original post by socalledtezzy

Original post by Bustamove
just don't end up becoming a bully yourself.... I was in the same scenario when I was a kid, I punched the ring leader and then, just like what happened to you, the people who were once bullying you have now miraculously decided to switch sides and take your side...

I hope you're gonna do what I did and let it go and not seek revenge... If you do end up trying to get revenge, it's all just gonna end up in a viscous cycle... one day, you'll get beaten up and the people you once thought were your friends turn on you.... the process will just repeat and repeat...

Break the cycle... I know it sounds weird but people look up to you now for standing up for yourself... Use your influence to help others rather than destroy them, stand up for people who won't stand up for themselves...

If you do choose the path of revenge on this girl, no matter how much of a jerk she was to you, just remember what it was like to be bullied. You go down this road and one day it will back fire on you. The process will just continue over and over again... until one day, one of you leave the school or you both stick it out down the line and end up going to separate universities or whatever.. you'll both end up being miserable throughout the whole of highschool, and who knows... maybe the attacks will spread and hurt other people who may not have anything to do with it...

Thats my advice anyway... I hope you'll listen to it...
"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" - Confucius

Thanls.guys for your sound advice. but for rhe people who are shocked at the punch i take martial arts training and do a bit of weights although im 5ft10 i still look rather slim.
hey
The kicking her on the floor bit will most likely get you in trouble, I can understand your frustration though. I mean bullying is horrible & I guess it all built up.

That isn't always the case. While I think anyone who attacks someone deserves anything coming their way regardless of gender. I know for a fact that if it went to court I wouldn't stand a chance regardless of the circumstances.

Maybe a quick jab to the windpipe so she won't be able to breathe for a few minutes and will buy me enough time to vacate. Just nothing to leave a scar for her to take pics and drum up the sympathy vote.
u done well girl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending