The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

2016 University of Edinburgh Hopefuls

Scroll to see replies

anyone heard back for primary teaching yet today?
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Rejected for neuroscience 😕
Got an uncondtional for reproductive biology!!! :biggrin:
My best friend just got an unconditional for pharamcology 😁
Original post by lenawesome
Thank you! Thought about it, but the flights from my city are crazily expensive right now :/

Aw that's annoying! Do you want me to find out anything for you?
Original post by laurabeth18
Got an uncondtional for reproductive biology!!! :biggrin:

Oh my gosh! Well Done!! :smile: is it your first choice??
Original post by slothonist
My best friend just got an unconditional for pharamcology 😁

Thats so cool! Well done to them! Are they going to firm it?
Original post by massona
Rejected for neuroscience 😕

I'm so sorry, I've been rejected too :frown: which are your other choices?
Hey!I'm going abroad next year, so there is a space available in my flat! I am a student at the University of Edinburgh. The flat is on George Street, so extremely central to uni and all the best bars, clubs, restaurants, museums in Edinburgh. Definitely worth asking more about it/viewing if you are looking for a flat! I live with 3 other students who are extremely respectful of the space, and really fun to live with! The bedroom is a double bedroom, there are 2 bathrooms in the flat, with a living room, kitchen. The flat is recently refurbished and modern, with a dishwasher, washer and dryer!
Original post by ny student
Hey!I'm going abroad next year, so there is a space available in my flat! I am a student at the University of Edinburgh. The flat is on George Street, so extremely central to uni and all the best bars, clubs, restaurants, museums in Edinburgh. Definitely worth asking more about it/viewing if you are looking for a flat! I live with 3 other students who are extremely respectful of the space, and really fun to live with! The bedroom is a double bedroom, there are 2 bathrooms in the flat, with a living room, kitchen. The flat is recently refurbished and modern, with a dishwasher, washer and dryer!

How much?
Original post by Kel.Norman
Oh my gosh! Well Done!! :smile: is it your first choice??

Its between there and aberdeen but im more leaning towards edinburgh :smile:
Original post by Kel.Norman
Thats so cool! Well done to them! Are they going to firm it?

No, pharmacology was her backup! She applied for Pharmacy and received an unconditional from Robert Gordon so that's her firm choice :smile:
Btw, anyone heard anything for geography recently?!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1593
Hi all!

I applied to Edinburgh back in October, for Philosophy and German. Only just got an offer!

These past few months I haven't even been thinking about Edinburgh, really, since I'm from London and don't really fancy moving so far. But after visiting my insurance uni (Warwick) last week and feeling like it's not really the place for me, I've been looking more in depth at Edinburgh. (I will be firming KCL.)

Does anyone know what the philosophy department at Edinburgh is like? Anyone thinking of firming or insuring Edinburgh?
Reply 1594
Anyone thinking of doing medical sciences in Edinburgh?
Reply 1595
Original post by nsr97
Anyone thinking of doing medical sciences in Edinburgh?

I am, have not heard back yet though
Reply 1596
Original post by e.m.r
I am, have not heard back yet though

Good luck!!! Hope it's good news. I got a conditional a while back but its definitely my firm choice! Is Edinburgh where you want to go ?
Reply 1597
Original post by nsr97
Good luck!!! Hope it's good news. I got a conditional a while back but its definitely my firm choice! Is Edinburgh where you want to go ?

Yeah it's my first choice! What are your conditions? :smile:
Reply 1598
Original post by e.m.r
Yeah it's my first choice! What are your conditions? :smile:

They asked for ABB so that's not too bad
Original post by Emerlini
I'm so sorry, I've been rejected too :frown: which are your other choices?

I have offers from Glasgow, Strathclyde and UWS so I can't really complain but I fell in love with Edinburgh at the open day and it would have gave me a chance to live away from home.

Have you heard back from your other choices?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending