The Student Room Group

ospap 2015

Hi there! Anyone with a Confirmed offer for ospap 2015.it would be nice to chat with fellow course mates.

Scroll to see replies

hi i got admissions at aston and brighton university but i am still waiting for sunderland university as their fee are lesser than other universities
Original post by flpharmgirl
Hi there! Anyone with a Confirmed offer for ospap 2015.it would be nice to chat with fellow course mates.
Reply 2
Original post by basitchanda
hi i got admissions at aston and brighton university but i am still waiting for sunderland university as their fee are lesser than other universities

Hi im attending at university of hertfordshire
hi ya
Reply 4
Hiya, I got admission into University of Brighton and I am awaiting Kingston...
Reply 5
I will be attending the ospap course at uni of Hertfordshire
Reply 6

That's great!! Have you started making plans for Pre-Reg placements?
hi how you find the course
Reply 8
Original post by PharmLiv
That's great!! Have you started making plans for Pre-Reg placements?

I already applied to some nhs trusts
Reply 9
I haven't started the course yet.so dont know yet.hopefully it will be fine.TE=aboalhassin;57136617]hi how you find the course
I haven't started the course yet.so dont know yet.hopefully it will be fine.TE=aboalhassin;57136617]hi how you find the course
do you have any idea about getting visa for training after graduation from that course
Original post by aboalhassin
do you have any idea about getting visa for training after graduation from that course

Not sure .you might have to enquire from the prospective employer directly
if you are not sure how you take the decision to start the study ?
if you are not sure how you take the decision to start the study ?

Im a British citizen.but studied abroad thats why im on this course
aha okay best wishes then
now am doing a PhD Sunderland course administrator not sure if I can do the course after the PhD, she said that OSPAP is lower than the PhD so she is not sure if they can issue CAS number for that
I was told that if visa is an issue,you should do the ospap masters.
now am doing a PhD Sunderland course administrator not sure if I can do the course after the PhD, she said that OSPAP is lower than the PhD so she is not sure if they can issue CAS number for that
Reply 17
I have been offered a place in Aston and Kingston, I haven't decided which offer to accept but I am definitely looking forward to the experience .
Original post by Bestlife
I have been offered a place in Aston and Kingston, I haven't decided which offer to accept but I am definitely looking forward to the experience .
i received offers to aston and kingston as well.however i will be living in luton so ,,,,,,,, Hertfordshire would be closer.
Reply 19

hey
my friend is interest in studying OSPAP at sunderland uni but he is bit confused about pre reg year. As he is from India he would need a working visa for pre registration year. Do you know anything about pre registration year? Have you applied anywhere for pre reg job? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending