Original post by HSafirah
Salam girls, how are you two? :smile:

lol I'm alright, how's ur day going?
Salam girls, how are you two? :smile:

Erm when did I wrote Safirah is 'awesome'? :hmmmm:
Original post by MJlover
lol I'm alright, how's ur day going?

Day was fine~ it's nighttime already. I had teppanyaki with my family. Yumm yummy
Day was fine~ it's nighttime already. I had teppanyaki with my family. Yumm yummy

that sounds delicious, just googled it, and at least u did something
Original post by Incredible97
Erm when did I wrote Safirah is 'awesome'? :hmmmm:

You miss talking to me and you typed that unconsciously :tongue:

Spoiler

On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said:I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: Allah the Almighty said: O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.

It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal). Its chain of authorities is sound.

[Hadith Qudsi]
You miss talking to me and you typed that unconsciously :tongue:

Spoiler

who is yalda :colondollar:
قَالَ إِنَّمَا أَشْكُو بَثِّي وَحُزْنِي إِلَى اللَّهِ وَأَعْلَمُ مِنَ اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
He said: I only complain of my grief and sorrow to Allah, and I know from Allah what you do not know.

[Quran 12:86]

Are you living in Japan??
Original post by HAnwar
No one has gone against the law.
I have not seen the original post, so I don't know the specifics of the case.

However, I would simply note that advocating to break the law is, in itself, also going against the law (see the "Serious crime Act of 2007) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serious_Crime_Act_2007

for this reason, advocating e.g. that apostates (homosexuals, adulterers etc) be killed is, in itself, going against the law . Furthermore, inciting to religious hatred is also punished by the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_and_Religious_Hatred_Act_2006, which covers "hatred against a group of persons defined by reference to religious belief or lack of religious belief".

there is of course a fine line - meaning that a purely theoretical debate is in many ways different from an actual threat against a specific person or persons

so, an academic discussion on what Islam does or does not prescribe, is different from encouraging, on the basis of your religion, the execution of some categories of people

however, once again, this is turning into a debate, so I will personally stop here

best
Going to a somali event thingy and mum doesn't want me to wear headscarf...awkward
My waffle senses are tingling.
On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said:I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: Allah the Almighty said: O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.

It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal). Its chain of authorities is sound.

[Hadith Qudsi]

There is still hope for me yet :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IdeasForLife
My waffle senses are tingling.

lol what
Reply 7994
Had this today

20151111_141121.jpg

(not the best of food pics, sorry lool)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Tpos
Had this today

20151111_141121.jpg

(not the best of food pics, sorry lool)

love waffles, was this at creams?
Reply 7996
Original post by MJlover
love waffles, was this at creams?

Nope
How do u deal with members of ur family who have left Islam (for another religion), or commit shirk or say ignorant thins about the religion, like some1 in my family insists the Qur'an has changed. Apart from my 11 year old brother, I'm probably the only Muslim in this household.

Its so discouraging

Latest

Trending

Trending