The Student Room Group

Does anyone understand this AT ALL?

So there's this girl I've been chatting with and hanging out with recently. We started hanging out at uni when exams were rolling up and revising together etc. We had quite a lot of chemistry and flirty banter, and when we went out on a night out with friends we were hugging, pecking on the cheek. However I asked her out for a day trip and she revealed the day before we were due to go, that she thought we should take someone else. I thought this was fair enough but I thought I made it fairly clear that it was a date. And then she said that she had feared she had given off the wrong impression.

Why would someone act as if they were into you but then change their minds when push comes to shove? This isn't the first time it's happened to me and it's very confusing. I'm positive that I'm not reading signals wrong.
Reply 1
Friendzoned.... I am sorry my friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Yeah, I understood that bit. I was just trying to understand why it happened. It was strange because it didn't feel like we were friends, it felt like something more was going on, or could happen.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, I understood that bit. I was just trying to understand why it happened. It was strange because it didn't feel like we were friends, it felt like something more was going on, or could happen.

There aren't specific reasons as to why this may happen. Her intentions may have been different from the very beginning. It's how things work.

Posted from TSR Mobile
She might just be afraid of something new, believe it or not, relationships and the lark are new to some people... Even at university.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending