The Student Room Group

'I have a dream' for Deutsche Bank

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Congrats on the LSE offer!
Haha the whole concept of this programme is hilarious to me, firstly the 'Only people with a tan gradient of greater than 2.6' sign at the front door and now the 'OMG we have to get some people from the SURI tribe as the ADI tribe are too many'. Jesus christ what a farce. Still applying mind (after getting on the sunbed a bit) however if I was ineligible because of my race I'd be more than peed off. After what warthog wrote I guess being Iranian puts me in a reasonably niche area :cool: And yeah lets let this thread die down a bit, no need to advertise it :biggrin:

PS warthog, what was the interviews like? what things were you asked?
If you want the thread to die down, why post!
Reply 43
tazmanmaniac
And yeah lets let this thread die down a bit, no need to advertise it :biggrin:

PS warthog, what was the interviews like? what things were you asked?

Your stupidity astounds me.
It was only a short while after Dr Evils post, singh stick a tampon it mate the feelings mutual but no need to bring rivalries out of other threads into it :yy:
Reply 45
tazmanmaniac
It was only a short while after Dr Evils post, singh stick a tampon it mate the feelings mutual but no need to bring rivalries out of other threads into it :yy:

Rivalaries are with people, not with threads.

And, it doesn't matter if it was only a short while after dr evil's post. You say you want the thread to die down, and then ask a question... lol, it doesn't make no difference to me what so ever. I can post in here all I want, at the end of the day, it'll probably affect you more than it does to me.
Yes, yes it will. At the max 10 more people to compete with OH NOES! jesus the whole don't up this thing was a little bit of fun in the first place I know I'm superior to 99.5% (Accurate to 3 s.f.) of the population in every single way so I was only thinking about other TSR members' applications. I'm thoughtful me.
Reply 47
tazmanmaniac
Yes, yes it will. At the max 10 more people to compete with OH NOES! jesus the whole don't up this thing was a little bit of fun in the first place I know I'm superior to 99.5% (Accurate to 3 s.f.) of the population in every single way so I was only thinking about other TSR members' applications. I'm thoughtful me.

OK.
Reply 48
has anyone got an interview for the 'i have a dream' scheme?
I dont think they've started them yet.
Reply 50
so if i havent got a letter yet about an interview i shouldnt think that ive been bummed off straight out.
Reply 51
No you shouldnt
Reply 52
cool. anyone know how much they pay?
just got rejected today
Reply 54
I just rung carson and he said that they've sent out the rejection letters and that they just need to select interview dates before they send out the acceptance letters. I'm through to the interview round wooo :smile:

Just noticed your post economist. Sorry to hear you were rejected :frown:
Got rejected today as well.

This is poor lol, at least I got a 1st round interview last time!

May have something to do with the fact that I got a place on the Morgan Stanley one last October.. dunno. :confused:

Also, I can't apply to Atlantic Fellowship because I'm on holiday on those dates... ah well.
So if we weren't rejected today we've got an interview?
thedogonarope
Got rejected today as well.

This is poor lol, at least I got a 1st round interview last time!

May have something to do with the fact that I got a place on the Morgan Stanley one last October.. dunno. :confused:

Also, I can't apply to Atlantic Fellowship because I'm on holiday on those dates... ah well.

They might only want to do 1 interview or something.
Reply 58
Unfortunately, I received a rejection letter today. I phoned them up for feedback and they said they'd ring me back. I've applied for the ML one too, so hopefully that will go better!

Well done to all of you who got through, and good luck on your interviews =)
Reply 59
I also got rejected today.

They should have said what specifically that was based on.

MarcD.. congrats... what were your GCSE results by the way?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending