The Student Room Group

Deutsche Bank Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Couldn’t find a thread anywhere about the Deutsche bank apprenticeship so starting it now.

I’ve applied to the corporate finance degree apprenticeship stream and have completed the first video interview stage (in November) and haven’t heard back since.

Anyone get any emails from them regarding the next stages?
(edited 3 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Enzic
Couldn’t find a thread anywhere about the Deutsche bank apprenticeship so starting it now.

I’ve applied to the corporate finance degree apprenticeship stream and have completed the first video interview stage (in November) and haven’t heard back since.

Anyone get any emails from them regarding the next stages?

I applied for their FIC DA programme and have my AC scheduled for the 25th of January, only recently hearing back. Give it some time, you'll be fine! :smile:
I think theres only two AC’s and all invites might be out my friend who applied got the AC as well
Reply 3
Original post by Gursirjansethi
I think theres only two AC’s and all invites might be out my friend who applied got the AC as well

did he apply for FIC or CF?
Original post by Enzic

did he apply for FIC or CF?

CF
I couldnt really apply for this one i wanted to but i got a AAB the B done me so dirty
I completed my Deutsche Bank Video Interview on Sunday and am yet to hear back on the next steps. How long does it take for them to get back to you
Original post by cenkmustafa278
I completed my Deutsche Bank Video Interview on Sunday and am yet to hear back on the next steps. How long does it take for them to get back to you

My friend heard back after a month and a bit
My friend heard back after a month and a bit

Oh ok thank you. Do you want to make an apprenticeship tiktok/website or group chat, so everyone gets informed on these apprenticeships.
Original post by cenkmustafa278

Oh ok thank you. Do you want to make an apprenticeship tiktok/website or group chat, so everyone gets informed on these apprenticeships.

Could do a whatsapp thing
Could do a whatsapp thing

Yh klm
Original post by theonlykam2006
I applied for their FIC DA programme and have my AC scheduled for the 25th of January, only recently hearing back. Give it some time, you'll be fine! :smile:

Hi Kam, It's Barney from the AC for DB. I didn't really get to speak to you properly on the day due to the timings of our interviews and what not. How did you find it in the end? Which interviewer did you have?
has anyone received an offer?
Original post by getoutofmywalls

My friend hasnt yet he did his final stage interview wednesday
My friend hasnt yet he did his final stage interview wednesday
is there another stage after the assessment centre
Original post by AbdulrahmanNozad
is there another stage after the assessment centre

Yep panel interview my friend got waitlisted after the panel interview 😭
Yep panel interview my friend got waitlisted after the panel interview 😭
Ohh that must feel terrible it's annoying how interviews are so late when it's close to a level exams I got the assessment centre but don't think I'm going as there's not much time
Original post by AbdulrahmanNozad
Ohh that must feel terrible it's annoying how interviews are so late when it's close to a level exams I got the assessment centre but don't think I'm going as there's not much time

Well hes on a gap year so its fineee for him but i dont think u should miss this kind of opportunity a day will not harm ur studies
Original post by getoutofmywalls
yes, 4 people from my panel interview
How was the assessment centre for anyone who done it? did the interview have any technical questions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending