The Student Room Group

MONDAY 18th May - EDEXCEL ENGLISH LITERATURE

Help! Okay I did my exam on Monday I felt as if animal farm was okay I wasn't completely worried as I felt my context was up to standard and I explained everything properly! I wrote 12 paragraphs for animal farm. But I realised in the exam I had 30 minutes left and I panicked the question for of mice and men was crooks and because I do history race relations this wasn't a problem (the language i got from race relations I used to describe crooks, not context) but I hadn't really structure my answer using the usually PETER technique (point evidence technique explain reader) so i managed to write 8 contextually based paragraphs with some quoted to back it up e.g power struggle in crooks' room saying how curley's wife uses the derogatory term "******" as a name like referenced contextually referenced this to the KKK and their dislike for black people and their high use of this word as if it was normal.

Do you think this would get me marked down? All my coursework is at an A or A* level. Please help I am really worried :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending