The Student Room Group

Tell me everything about JP Morgan

Reply 1
just look at their website
No. Do some research.
Reply 3
I need to know this too, tell me what you find out, thanks.
Reply 4
Original post by Potally_Tissed
No. Do some research.

Cba
Original post by M3ssedup
Cba

Good attitude. I'm sure that will stand you in good stead for a career in investment banking.
I heard a guy called J.P. Morgan use to work there :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Cba

If you've got interviews with them coming up, make sure to remind them of their $892m fine for fx manipulation
Original post by Noble.
If you've got interviews with them coming up, make sure to remind them of their $892m fine for fx manipulation

And also the 'London Whale' with his $6 billion loss and the $900 million payout to regulators, that always goes down a charm. Classic JP.

They were also awarded 'most fined bank in global history' - should mention that too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
they have a nice building just outside canary wharf underground st. also they have another one in blackfriars :smile: hope that helps
Reply 10
Their disabled toilets are great for sleeping in when you cba to work. Seriously.
Reply 11
Original post by Noble.

Original post by will2348
I heard a guy called J.P. Morgan use to work there :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by gr8wizard10
they have a nice building just outside canary wharf underground st. also they have another one in blackfriars :smile: hope that helps

Original post by uxa595
Their disabled toilets are great for sleeping in when you cba to work. Seriously.

Very funny, now actually help me
you say u cba to research for yourself, noones going to take this request seriously

www.jpmorgan.com

You're welcome.
Reply 14

We have?

I forgot to mention, JPM have some really nice air/pneumatic powered internal doors with mahogany panelling which are much nicer than the poverty spec doors they have in MS next door. Something to bear in mind for the "Why JPM?" question.
Reply 15
someone killed them self jumping out of their canary wharf office. Be certain to mention that when discussing their culture.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending