The Student Room Group

Hitler was an amazing public speaker!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CycleofSpin
Someone who is uninformed and misinformed may consider someone who is informed to be delusional.

Are you aware of the Balfour Declaration of 1917?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Posted from TSR Mobile

You never did get back to us to explain why you agree with the holocaust?

That is the main reason why you deny it happened isn't it.
Original post by Thechillyone
Before anyone complains obviously Hitler did a lot of wrong things and I'm not disputing that. But I have never seen anyone as talented as him when it comes to public speaking...no wonder he managed to come out of nowhere and captivate a whole nation!
See for yourself:
http://youtu.be/AnpTWKKWQ1o

Now what I am wondering is...if Hitler had won do you reckon years and years from now it is possible people could have seen him as something like a prophet? It's really making me wonder whether people like Jesus and Mohammed could have just been very talented leaders and public speakers. I know if someone had shown me a Hitler apeech with barely any context I would have been very inclined to follow this man.

A powerful public speaker. Great propaganda machine behind him and had he lost power before he started WW2 he may have been considered as one of Europes greatest statesman.
Reply 22
Original post by MatureStudent36
A powerful public speaker. Great propaganda machine behind him and had he lost power before he started WW2 he may have been considered as one of Europes greatest statesman.

Certainly by the West, he was praised by Lloyd George and Winston Churchill (although suspicious and cautious about german rearmament) for the rebuilding of German strength, he was a vehement anti-Communist and was therefore held in good regard by the US and Japanese, Italy revered him for his attempts to get rid of liberalism, Portugal and Spain both quiet but both respected him as a model of rebuilding destroyed countries, Chamberlain praised him for the Munich conference.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by whorace
Certainly by the West, he was praised by Lloyd George and Winston Churchill (although suspicious and cautious about german rearmament) for the rebuilding of German strength, he was a vehement anti-Communist and was therefore held in good regard by the US and Japanese, Italy revered him for his attempts to get rid of liberalism, Portugal and Spain both quiet but both respected him as a model of rebuilding destroyed countries, Chamberlain praised him for the Munich conference.

Different times though. That was before you could be a crazy at home and portray a different face on the international stage.
Someone who is uninformed and misinformed may consider someone who is informed to be delusional.

Are you aware of the Balfour Declaration of 1917?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
Posted from TSR Mobile

I am. But you're saying that Zionists let millions of their fellow Jews to die at the hands of the Nazi regime to create Israel...consider Occam's Razor, really.
Original post by Tabstercat
I am. But you're saying that Zionists let millions of their fellow Jews to die at the hands of the Nazi regime to create Israel...consider Occam's Razor, really.

Cycle of spin is a holocaust denier. He believes that no holicaust happened, there were no gas chambers and 6 million Jews weren't killed.
Here's an interesting read for you to see where he's coming from.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10008003

Holocaust denial and distortion are generally motivated by hatred of Jews, and build on an accusation that the Holocaust was invented or exaggerated by Jews as part of a plot to advance Jewish interests. This view perpetuates long-standing antisemitic stereotypes by accusing Jews of conspiracy and world domination, hateful charges that were instrumental in laying the groundwork for the Holocaust.

In short, you've just asked an Internet troll to justify themselves.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Tabstercat

Well let's see, the German regime let lots of Germans die, the British regime let lots of British die, the Russian regime let lots of Russians die for their aims?

Are Zionists special? consider Occam's Razor, really

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cycle of spin is a holocaust denier. He believes that no holicaust happened, there were no gas chambers and 6 million Jews weren't killed.
Here's an interesting read for you to see where he's coming from.

Holocaust denial and distortion are generally motivated by hatred of Jews, and build on an accusation that the Holocaust was invented or exaggerated by Jews as part of a plot to advance Jewish interests. This view perpetuates long-standing antisemitic stereotypes by accusing Jews of conspiracy and world domination, hateful charges that were instrumental in laying the groundwork for the Holocaust.

In short, you've just asked an Internet troll to justify themselves.

There is no such thing as a Holocaust Denier. It's a propaganda term used to throw at people. Most people in this category believe that the Germans put Jews into Jewish ghettos (which is a fact) had slave labour camps in addition where about 300,000 perished from disease and malnutrition. I have laid out all the facts behind this on the other thread and the issue is closed for me as all the ground has been covered.

Posted from TSR Mobile
And your point other than further highlighting you're a holocaust denying loon is?

That people are often fighting and killing their brothers because they are ideologically programmed by a shadowy elite. The War of Terror is no different. That instead of fighting each other we should recognise that this shadowy elite exists and disable its power. Their grip on power is slowly diminishing hence why this post is still here and you are reading it, when several years ago it would take been removed.
(edited 8 years ago)
There is no such thing as a Holocaust Denier. It's a propaganda term used to throw at people. Most people in this category believe that the Germans put Jews into Jewish ghettos (which is a fact) had slave labour camps in addition where about 300,000 perished from disease and malnutrition. I have laid out all the facts behind this on the other thread and the issue is closed for me as all the ground has been covered.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are completely delusional. In 'the other thread' (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3325535) your 'facts' included the following:

1) The kind Nazis tried really hard to reduce camp deaths.

I demonstrated that this was only for a short period of time because they needed to stop killing off the Jewish camp inmates quite so quickly because the Germans were no longer taking in huge numbers of Russian PoWs to carry out war work.

2) Sobibor was only a 'transit' camp not a death camp.

I demonstrated that was an obvious falsehood.

3) You brought up Dr Charles Larson as evidence there were no gassings.

I had to point out (yet again!) that Dr Larson did not visit any of the death camps at which there had been recent, extensive gassings.

4) You admitted that you had never read any testimony from Nazi camp guards.

5) You tried to suggest that there were 'doubts' about the 'newly-discovered' Auschwitz blueprints.

It was with no regret at all that I pointed out that the article you cited concerned doubts expressed five years ago by the world's leading expert on Auschwitz - who believes with no doubt whatsoever that there were gas chambers and that well over 1 million people died there.

To be perfectly frank, you were beaten up factually on that other thread, there is no other way of describing it. Yet you still assert that the issue is closed. You have learned nothing and never will.

You accuse everyone who believes the 'conventional' story of the Holocaust of behaving like sheep - never questioning the facts or reading opposing, revisionist material such as you put forward. Yet that is exactly what you do. You only read material from Deniers, never from anyone else. It is not the issue that is closed, it is your mind. Can you not see the irony?

Posted from TSR Mobile

But you've laid out no facts
This is ridiculous, loads of people are good public speakers...

Not all of them are evil or mad enough to kill millions of innocent people
Hitler and Eva Braun didn't die in 1945. The suicide was faked and the OSS (the previous name for the CIA) helped them to make it to Argentina.

http://topinfopost.com/2014/02/12/historians-lied-hitler-did-not-die-in-germany

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Popcorns
This is ridiculous, loads of people are good public speakers...

Not all of them are evil or mad enough to kill millions of innocent people

Have the Allied powers not killed millions of "bad" people in the last 75 years?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That people are often fighting and killing their brothers because they are ideologically programmed by a shadowy elite. The War of Terror is no different. That instead of fighting each other we should recognise that this shadowy elite exists and disable its power. Their grip on power is slowly diminishing hence why this post is still here and you are reading it, when several years ago it would take been removed.

Never saw us gas anybody in. Iraq or Afghanistan.
Never saw us gas anybody in. Iraq or Afghanistan.

This "Holocaust" narrative is brainwashing that stops people from seeing reality. I can understand that there are people who lost family members in German camps. It's about 0.7% of the people who died in World War II. I can understand that from their point of view it might be 100% but external factors are using this as a propaganda tool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Have the Allied powers not killed millions of "bad" people in the last 75 years?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The answer to that would be no.

Your such a cliche of a holicaust denier.why do you agree with the holocaust happening? That's the reason for denial.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you want to elaborate on that? Are you suggesting that that justifies Hitler's actions? He was evil and his actions were abhorrent in their own right.
Original post by Thechillyone
Before anyone complains obviously Hitler did a lot of wrong things and I'm not disputing that. But I have never seen anyone as talented as him when it comes to public speaking...no wonder he managed to come out of nowhere and captivate a whole nation!
See for yourself:
http://youtu.be/AnpTWKKWQ1o

Now what I am wondering is...if Hitler had won do you reckon years and years from now it is possible people could have seen him as something like a prophet? It's really making me wonder whether people like Jesus and Mohammed could have just been very talented leaders and public speakers. I know if someone had shown me a Hitler apeech with barely any context I would have been very inclined to follow this man.

hmmm... Adolf Jesus and Mo... all great public speakers, able to speak off the cuff on any topic. They all had facial hair...

As Son of God Jesus was able to do miracles; that makes his CV stand out.
Original post by Little Popcorns
Do you want to elaborate on that? Are you suggesting that that justifies Hitler's actions? He was evil and his actions were abhorrent in their own right.

Yes it's to highlight your selective vision.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending