The Student Room Group

What am I doing wrong?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophieSmall
To be fair his list of qualities he likes in a girl is pretty broad. Not all that demanding at all.

Haha yes actually I was half asleep when I replied back 😂
Original post by kandykissesxox
Seems to me you're quite demanding, maybe other girls are aware of this so stay away. Loosen up a bit

I'm not saying that they *must* satisfy every single thing on that list, but if they have a few of them then that's a bonus
[QUOTE=Anonymous;56193781]I'm not saying that they *must* satisfy every single thing on that list, but if they have a few of them then that's a bonus

Sounds fair. Do you even pull girls who do you wait for them to make the first move ?
Original post by kandykissesxox
Sounds fair. Do you even pull girls who do you wait for them to make the first move ?

Depends, I've pulled girls in clubs, but I don't normally just approach on the street or whatever
Original post by Joshale
get ripped then

Getting ripped don't mean **** if you are doing it to get girls.

You're an idiot to think so ...
it's unhealthy to depend on others for wellbeing, basically show that you can live by yourself
Original post by shawn_o1
it's unhealthy to depend on others for wellbeing, basically show that you can live by yourself

I'm not dependent on it for my wellbeing. And fairly sure I've showed that I can live on my own for the last 2 years
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not dependent on it for my wellbeing. And fairly sure I've showed that I can live on my own for the last 2 years

continue to
You need to send more unsolicited dick pics to girls. :borat: Preferable an hour after getting their number, no "hi", just BAM a penis in good lighting. Trust me.

Spoiler

What kind of a guy are you? Like generally, how do you think you come across? Sometimes, if you come across quite distant or superior then it might push girls away. Do you think you're easy to talk to and approachable? Little stuff like that can make a big difference. In the end, you out of all people will know what you're doing wrong.
Original post by VotreAltesse
Getting ripped don't mean **** if you are doing it to get girls.

You're an idiot to think so ...

hope you're not serious lol, of course you're going to attract more girls with a nice body, rather than a crappy/boring one.
Original post by Joshale
hope you're not serious lol, of course you're going to attract more girls with a nice body, rather than a crappy/boring one.

Haha what's a boring body?
Haha what's a boring body?

one that doesn't lift and eat right
Original post by Joshale

No I'm serious. It's not your looks, it's your vibe.

If a girl is simply attracted to your body, it's lust and she's not worth your time.
Original post by VotreAltesse
No I'm serious. It's not your looks, it's your vibe.

If a girl is simply attracted to your body, it's lust and she's not worth your time.

I don't think its as cut and dry as that. There is always an element of physical attraction needed
I don't think its as cut and dry as that. There is always an element of physical attraction needed

You could be fit as a fiddle but not get any girls because you're needy, depressed and dress like ****.

Just as much as you could be average looking, confident and dress well and get a lot more girls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending