The Student Room Group

have you ever cried to your mum/guardian

especially guys, have you ever cried to whoever you live with? as a guy, I hate showing my emotions, especially to my family but sometimes, especially when you've been hurt badly, there's nothing better than having your mum comfort you
Omg too many times and I regret none of it, they know how to deal with you the best
Yes I have only because I'm human
Reply 3
No, I haven't. I cry maybe once a year, and that's in private.
Reply 4
Not since I was a kid.

Crying in men is seen as signs of weakness which is well known. My character is very well founded upon a old school masculine approach so this would not work for me.

I would feel very awkward and self-defeated if I did.
Reply 5
Original post by iAmanze
Not since I was a kid.

Crying in men is seen as signs of weakness which is well known. My character is very well founded upon a old school masculine approach so this would not work for me.

I would feel very awkward and self-defeated if I did.

not really weakness, you could be huge like Phil Heath and cry but nobody ain't going to pick a fight with you because... the size.

also I said mum/parents or whoever, so nobody else has too know
Reply 6
Every year.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
not really weakness, you could be huge like Phil Heath and cry but nobody ain't going to pick a fight with you because... the size.

also I said mum/parents or whoever, so nobody else has too know

No, it would be like:

A girl thinks she is beautiful.

She sees a picture of her at a different angle and realises she is not as beautiful as he thought. (She is the same beautiful person but looking at herself from another angle)

Then this changes her perception and makes her feel less secure about who she thought she was.

Same idea, I strongly feel I am most people's rock and if I need to go to someone(parent) to be emotional with them I would change my perception of myself as in am I the grounded, thick-skinned person I think(know) I am.

Slightly hard to explain.
Yes. But I haven't for a while. I cry alone now. :sad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending