The Student Room Group

Student FInance

Hi Guys,
Just a quick question regarding student finance. So I've applied to Unis to attend after summer this year but the offers I got were not Unis that I wanted to go to. This means that come results day I am going to be applying via adjustment hopefully with an A*AA instead of just AAA. If this doesn't work and I don't get any places on any other courses I have decided to go on a gap year and re-apply next time.

Where does this leave me with student finance? I got an email saying that the deadline is the 31st May in order to ensure full payment before course starts. Do I apply now and then sort it out after I know or apply later?

Thanks for the help
I've moved this into the University domain :yep: . They'll be able to better place you for an answer :h:
Original post by TC1997
Hi Guys,
Just a quick question regarding student finance. So I've applied to Unis to attend after summer this year but the offers I got were not Unis that I wanted to go to. This means that come results day I am going to be applying via adjustment hopefully with an A*AA instead of just AAA. If this doesn't work and I don't get any places on any other courses I have decided to go on a gap year and re-apply next time.

Where does this leave me with student finance? I got an email saying that the deadline is the 31st May in order to ensure full payment before course starts. Do I apply now and then sort it out after I know or apply later?

Thanks for the help

Still apply and put in the uni you firmed and once you have the uni you actually want to go to you can just change it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending