The Student Room Group

Boyfriends' birthday?

Hey guys, my boyfriend of 2 years is turning 21 in a few months. I'm planning to spend a day together but I need some ideas. I already started filling a book of our journey basically to give to him as a sentimental gift and was planning to make him dinner followed by his favourite cake. Then treating him to maybe a massage? Is there any other idea you guys think will make the day more special? And opinions from guys would really help too thanks.
If "a few months" is before September, how about the beach? :wink:
Reply 2
Think you should probably go out, only turn 21 once
Reply 3
Anal......

Just kidding, record a bunch of his friends wishing him a happy birthday and compile it all into one video, it'll be a great memento to have in the next few years, you also might want to consider what your birthday gift will be, it'll be probably well worth getting him something of mutual significance.
Original post by AvaAdore
Think you should probably go out, only turn 21 once

You only turn any age once
Sex on the beach??? eh ayyyyyyy:colondollar::wink:
Original post by shawn_o1
Reply 6
Original post by shawn_o1

We planned to go to Bournemouth during July already so I don't think we can as his birthday is in September :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by mm14
Anal......

Just kidding, record a bunch of his friends wishing him a happy birthday and compile it all into one video, it'll be a great memento to have in the next few years, you also might want to consider what your birthday gift will be, it'll be probably well worth getting him something of mutual significance.

Problem is that he don't really hang out with his friends or hang out in general as they live quite far away, he just works and come home haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending