The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Olon
In 10 years time he'll probably look way better than you anyway. Everyone knows women age like milk.

Age like milk you men cant even keep your hair on :tongue: Men are just fussier than women when it comes to looks.
Original post by Maid Marian
If I had a boyfriend, I would love him unconditionally.

(even though I do hate bald heads).

how can you hate bald heads?

Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
Age like milk you men cant even keep your hair on :tongue: Men are just fussier than women when it comes to looks.

I see. Why anon if you feel so strongly about men's appearances? Worried your fake eyelashes will fall off?
Reply 23

Not all men go bald
And why are you anonymous....
Reply 24
Original post by kka25
I see. Why anon if you feel so strongly about men's appearances? Worried your fake eyelashes will fall off?

Lmao. Another one has posted anonymously now
Original post by scriberg
how can you hate bald heads?

They make me feel queasy. Soznotsoz.
Original post by Maid Marian
They make me feel queasy. Soznotsoz.

better?
Original post by WhisperingTide
If you were only attracted by his looks, you shouldn't be with him, and he shouldn't be with you.

But, I understand what you mean. I'm going pretty bald myself, have been since I was 14.

According to my doctor, 'Propecia' and 'Rogain' work really well as treatments, though I wouldn't know myself, since I never bothered with them.

She never said she was "only attracted by looks", but sexual attraction is an important part of most adult relationships. She's being honest, and all she gets is the self righteous lot.

I've potentially got the same problem, my hair is fine but my dad is bald, and my girlfriend has said she doesn't find bald men attractive.
Original post by kka25

What fake eyelashes I dont even know how to put them on lol, cant be arsed with make up. The guy insulted women first, what do you expect? Or is it the 'boys verse girls' game we are are all starting which we have played since we were 6 :tongue: I think it is.

Why is it me that feels strongle about appearances when the dude said women age like milk, why not go reply to him instead... because your male. Boys v girls. I need to go and sleep now. Don't want to argue with you, afterall you could be a person i would get on with in real life, your threads seem cool.

Anon as i didnt think it mattered it sometimes stays ticked anyway. I'l de anon if u want.
Dump him and next time you are thinking about seriously committing, snoop through the guy's phone to see pictures of his dad, better yet his grandads... if they have hair, great, if not, dump and repeat.
Correction white women - everyone knows black don't crack B]

In general I dont think black does crack as much as white but it has other problems.
OK I feel like a horrible person for saying this but guys looks better with hair. It's very unusual for me to find a guy with some shaved head attractive.

My boyfriend of a year and a half has started to go bald quite quickly since we met, at first it was just a little bit of a receeding hairline which was no big deal. Now though the whole of the top of his head is so thin you can see his scalp. He had/has such lovely curly dark hair and now it's so sparse and looks like a combover. I KNOW it's shallow and I KNOW I shouldn't feel this way but I'm terrified that when he shaves it (he is planning to soon) that I won't find him attractive anymore. A bald head wouldn't suit him : he is skinny and kind of hipstery and nerdy looking in his style and having no hair is just going to look strange.

I love him no matter what but I just can't shake this horrible feeling of dread :frown:

Where's the issue if you say you love him, just because he may be going bald, doesn't make him any different to the person he is.
Original post by Rock Fan
Where's the issue if you say you love him, just because he may be going bald, doesn't make him any different to the person he is.

Yeah, I'm sure most men who love their wives/girlfriends wouldn't care if they suddenly shaved their heads...
I'm 18 and my hair started thinning at the top and receding when I was 16. It was driving me mad with self-confidence (because I'm really shallow you see) until a few months ago when I thought '**** it' and shaved it off down to a skin 'ead. Now I feel sexy as **** and I have the power to appear racist every time I wear army pants and boots.

So yeah my advice would be get him to take the plunge and shave it. If you love him you should be able to live with that. If not then bald is beautiful and he can use his new bald powers to attract many models and celebrities (that's my theory at least yet, my girlfriend liked the skin 'ead look so I haven't had the opportunity to test my theories about my new powers).
Original post by Mankytoes
She never said she was "only attracted by looks", but sexual attraction is an important part of most adult relationships. She's being honest, and all she gets is the self righteous lot.

I've potentially got the same problem, my hair is fine but my dad is bald, and my girlfriend has said she doesn't find bald men attractive.

Hence my use of the qualifier: 'If', in-case her statement would imply she was. There's nothing self righteous about anything that was said.

Purposefully and artificially painting things to be a particular cliché are just as silly as actually using said cliché.
Original post by *Stefan*
If it's the beginning, there are a few things he could try (before a hair transplant).

I am using them and they're working like a miracle now.

If you want to know more, just PM.

I'm not OP but can you pm me the name of the products in case my boyfriend starts to go bold in the future :tongue:
Reply 36
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
I'm not OP but can you pm me the name of the products in case my boyfriend starts to go bold in the future :tongue:

Sure (I've sent it to someone else, so it'll be copy-pasted).
Original post by *Stefan*
Sure (I've sent it to someone else, so it'll be copy-pasted).

No probs, thanks.))
Correction white women - everyone knows black don't crack B]

Lets not pretend that this isn't true people
dunno what to suggest maybe you should just ask him not to shave it off

Latest

Trending

Trending