The Student Room Group

Why did she all the sudden ignore the text?

So me and this girl had a pretty flirty till some **** intervened. So this girl started re-initiating the little flirts a few ago and even said she needs a guy like me. So 2days ago i started texting with her again, and it was good and fun convo. With some flirty ****. The next day we had a small convo in class, and i caught her staring to me out of the train when i was on the platform.
So yesterday i decided to text her again and i said: Hi babygirl,.....
But she never responded even though it was very easy yes or no question...
And i saw her activity on social network anyways: so either she ignores me or tries to see if im clingy. Since the "babygirl" might be to pushing, i think its the ignoring part...
Why do you feel the need to make a big deal out of nothing, your life revolves around nobody
Reply 2
Original post by Eux
Lol are you 12

nice contribution to my question
Reply 3
The expression is 'all of a sudden', not 'all the sudden'.

I would not reply to a text calling me 'babygirl' - this may be a clue as to why you've had no response.
Maybe she didn't like being called babygirl, or maybe she was distracted doing something else.
She might just be busy. Or she didn't like the pet name. Give it a while and see if she replies. If not, send her another message, but minus the 'babygirl' :P
baby girl? BABY GIRL?

:battle::stupid::rofl:
Reply 7
Oh ffs
Get back in touch with her one more time minus the cringey babygirl
Girls react to "baby girl" very differently. Plus you're not mentioning the question :wink: Maybe it wasn't that simple as you say. Or maybe she's not sure if she want to go further with this and got scared all of a suddent? Trust me, I'm a girl. I do that all the time :P
I would not reply to someone calling me 'babygirl' either. :wtf:
It doesn't take more than a couple of brain cells to work out where you went wrong here. :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending