Reply 2
Myself when I first looked into a mirror
Reply 3
then it was a girl called Steph.
Reply 4
Cant remember his name
Reply 5
in high school Leah
You mean..... Like like? Or like like like? Or just like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by stehay
in high school Leah

Original post by stehay
then it was a girl called Steph.

Steph + Leah= steyah ~ stehay

Coincidence?
Original post by Foo.mp3
Girl called Hannah, aged somewhere between 5 and 7. She was almost like my first girlfriend, and the first girl to ever give me a gift :h:

Spoiler

You are cursed with hannahs :mmm:
Reply 10
Some girl I kept walking past on the way to School and some girl in my Church I always sat behind :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I remember when i was 11 my gran had the finest ass i had ever seen. Needless to say i tapped that.
Woah, this was way back...like year 3 times :tongue:
Original post by stehay
As in liked liked

Mine is a girl called sophie in year 6

is she still in year 6? :s-smilie:
Kieran he was in my media class in year 10. I ended up sitting next to him in class, then one day everyone was talking about MSN and I said I had it. He spent the whole lesson pestering me for my email address and I kept saying no. Then at the end of the lesson I handed him the tiniest piece of paper with my email address written on it. I thought he would lose it, but he added me and we ended up dating for a couple of months.
Original post by JoshDawg
is she still in year 6? :s-smilie:

Lmaooo I'm literally laughing out loud. I needed that laugh.
Original post by phunky_fresh
Lmaooo I'm literally laughing out loud. I needed that laugh.

Bahahahahaha, same. Oh gawd. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, she was the fairest maid that ever graced this earth with her footsteps. She had such exquisite and radiant hair, the colour of spun gold. Her eyes were two glittering emeralds, as green as the wild mountain meadows. She had lips of the deepest red, akin to two roses, and what jokes she could say! Even the wild birds would chirrup with amusement at the sound. Not to mention her divine voice, that would make angels weep with jealousy. The sun itself rises to hear her melodious tones. Her touch was so soft, that it put even the whitest clouds to shame.

:biggrin:
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Oh, she was the fairest maid that ever graced this earth with her footsteps. She had such exquisite and radiant hair, the colour of spun gold. Her eyes were two glittering emeralds, as green as the wild mountain meadows. She had lips of the deepest red, akin to two roses, and what jokes she could say! Even the wild birds would chirrup with amusement at the sound. Not to mention her divine voice, that would make angels weep with jealousy. The sun itself rises to hear her melodious tones. Her touch was so soft, that it put even the whitest clouds to shame.

:biggrin:

You know I can hear you right?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
I've boinked 2 other Hannahs :mmm:

I remember the Hannah you told me about from uni. Oh okay,I'm definitely changing my name to Shakira Or Rania

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending