The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mehrdad jafari
I never saw this before. the mark schemes are released by results day(in August), but the day is not specified :s-smilie:
Untitled.png

That's certainly a new one, right?

I don't remember this happening last year.
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
I never saw this before. the mark schemes are released by results day(in August), but the day is not specified :s-smilie:
Untitled.png

but last year, for edexcel atleast MS were released between 15-17 july
Original post by SuperSah
That's certainly a new one, right?

I don't remember this happening last year.

well, they are available to the public early nay, just as last year
Original post by examrush
but last year, for edexcel atleast MS were released between 15-17 july

yeah. I think here the exam boards try to be different
Reply 1184
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Staaaahp it

Damn it's really nice, rotary gah gah

Lol you guys are meant to tell me no

:devil:
It seems that the mark schemes for Edexcel IAL June 2015 are out!

[url="http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/exams/past-papers.html?Qualification-Family=International-Advanced-Level&Qualification-Subject=Chemistry&Status=Pearson-UK:Status%2FLive&Specification-Code=Pearson-UK[excludedFace]s-smilie[/excludedFace]pecification-Code%2Fial-chemistry&Exam-Series=June-2015#step4"]http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/exams/past-papers.html?Qualification-Family=International-Advanced-Level&Qualification-Subject=Chemistry&Status=Pearson-UK:s-smilie:tatus%2FLive&Specification-Code=Pearson-UK:s-smilie:pecification-Code%2Fial-chemistry&Exam-Series=June-2015#step4

But they're only available to those with an account (teachers, etc). :frown:

SO SCARED.

Edit: Just checked again. It might only be for Chemistry and a few other papers!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by The.Joker
I impulse buy too much, I've wasted a bit of money buying funko pops which are so damn cute. :/

If you wanna stop impulse buying then remove your card details from amazon and tell your parents/siblings to hold onto your card for you.

That'd be helpful, but if I gave my card away, I'd have already memorised the details tbh.

My arabic grammar book just arrived :lol: I got that cheap though so it's okay

Original post by SH0405
:devil:

:hand:
Original post by BWV1007
It seems that the mark schemes for Edexcel IAL June 2015 are out!

[url="http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/exams/past-papers.html?Qualification-Family=International-Advanced-Level&Qualification-Subject=Chemistry&Status=Pearson-UK:Status%2FLive&Specification-Code=Pearson-UK[excludedFace]s-smilie[/excludedFace]pecification-Code%2Fial-chemistry&Exam-Series=June-2015#step4"]http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/exams/past-papers.html?Qualification-Family=International-Advanced-Level&Qualification-Subject=Chemistry&Status=Pearson-UK:s-smilie:tatus%2FLive&Specification-Code=Pearson-UK:s-smilie:pecification-Code%2Fial-chemistry&Exam-Series=June-2015#step4

But they're only available to those with an account (teachers, etc). :frown:

SO SCARED.

Edit: Just checked again. It might only be for Chemistry and a few other papers!

Ill contact the guy who extracts them!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mike1234321
Ill contact the guy who extracts them!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes please. :frown:
Anyone know when the rest of the EDEXCEL markschemes will be up?
Original post by SCIENCE :D
Anyone know when the rest of the EDEXCEL markschemes will be up?

Original post by JESS6789
They're up now, but can only be accessed through a password :-(

Bilal Ahmed will be up shortly with them. His blog is here http://56leomessiphotoshop.blogspot.com/

keep checking and like his FB page. He always does a great job! :smile:
Original post by JESS6789
They're up now, but can only be accessed through a password :-(

Ahh ok thanks, I want to look at the History paper
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
Bilal Ahmed will be up shortly with them. His blog is here http://56leomessiphotoshop.blogspot.com/

keep checking and like his FB page. He always does a great job! :smile:

He's currently uploading them! He didn't specify which but I'm guessing either IAL or IGCSE papers since those came first last time! Hope fully IAL *giggle*

Posted from TSR Mobile
He's currently uploading them! He didn't specify which but I'm guessing either IAL or IGCSE papers since those came first last time! (For the question papers) Hopefully IAL *giggle*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
way too nervous :frown:(
He's currently uploading them! He didn't specify which but I'm guessing either IAL or IGCSE papers since those came first last time! Hope fully IAL *giggle*

Posted from TSR Mobile

IAL first always then GCE
Original post by SuperSah
Grades don't mean the end of the world.

Imagine getting results, seeing you dropped one grade and get upset yet the Uni already took them anyways?

May as well check Track beforehand tbh.

Track opens at 8 I think though and last year my AS Results arrived by email at 5:22 and my entrance exam results are supposed to be uploaded at midnight so I will have to be very patient to check track first and I have zero patience so I will end up checking track last probably as these results come out first-I did find out my AS results a lot later on the day(maybe around 8) last year due to being at a summer school at the time though.
Original post by PlayerBB
When did you guys chooses the course you want to study at university, did you decide based on interest or career prospects or both? - just out of interest

I mainly decided about Y11 and considered other possibilities as I went through College but sticked with my original dreams from Y11.I chose based on ability and interest and not due to career prospects, it helps that Maths does have good career prospects.

I had been dreaming of getting into Cambridge since Y11 but I think I have missed my offer by quite a bit so I am very disappointed.
Original post by PQ
Track wont go live until 7.30am. There's no point refreshing it all night.

And for 1/8 of applicants it wont update. Not because of their results but because their unis have been slow.

As for pleading. Unless you have new info (I was 1 ums from the grade boundary and I'm getting a priority remark) then it's a waste of time. Unis have had your results for days. If they can't fit you in or consider you a high risk of failure then you'll be rejected.

See below for when you should call (and in this case it is to find out if they have made a decision and if now when they expect to decide- not about influencing that decision)

results day flowchart

Do you get half updates ie your firm has rejected you but your insurance has been slow?

Latest