The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ExMus
OCR A or B?

OCR A, sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
Are you serious? Felt anxious for the results day do you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, yeah! Pretty random, I'd felt alright about it over the last week or so. Still, probably better to get it all out of my system now rather than later. :tongue:
Reply 1582
Original post by SCIENCE :D
4 blocks of 6 haha

My mind keeps reminding me it's 24 blocks of 1. :frown:
Original post by SH0405

I'm sure you have done fine, however for some reason results day seems to be coming around much quicker this year than it did last year, hmm.
Original post by SH0405

You could always think about it as 2 blocks of 12 :tongue:
Original post by taikibansei
Oh, yeah! Pretty random, I'd felt alright about it over the last week or so. Still, probably better to get it all out of my system now rather than later. :tongue:

True, at least that wouldn't leave us shocked on the results day :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
True, at least that wouldn't leave us shocked on the results day :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely!
It was definitely f215. The elk questions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah. That was actually quite hard too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BWV1007
I messed up chemistry too! It was the subject I thought I was strongest in, but it's more likely that I'll get A* in physics/maths when I really need that A* in chemistry to pass my offer. 😔
June's chem papers messed things up, it was different from every other past paper!

I can imagine getting a borderline A* if the boundaries are low considering that the papers were harder than ever, though by now I've lost pretty much all hope.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What exam board? I was Edexcel for chemistry and a couple of us checked the front of the paper half way through to check we'd been given the right one! I'm hoping for low grade boundaries too.

I hope it worked out well for you - good luck!
23 days and hours now.

Time is speeding up.
Original post by Archurus23
I think I messed up OCR Biology. I'm praying that I got a B

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're so lucky that, for you, 'messing up' is a B. I took it last year and got a U! :biggrin:
Original post by chris4757

This just made me so glad that I switched out Maths at the beginning of the year!
Ugh.
Results day is close but not close enough.
I'm really pissed off at those C3-4 exams not because they were hard, but because I didnt read the questions properly or because I made silly mistakes that costed me the star in maths.
Wont be getting the star in chemistry cause f324 slyly shegged me.
Aaaand, after looking at the physics/biology mark schemes I simply feel stupid.
I don't know what to make of this wait.
If anybody is feeling exactly like me, I know how it feels bro.
Original post by emiloujess
You're so lucky that, for you, 'messing up' is a B. I took it last year and got a U! :biggrin:

Not really considering that's what I'm praying for. I haven't got the results yet 😢

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hectors
Ugh.
Results day is close but not close enough.
I'm really pissed off at those C3-4 exams not because they were hard, but because I didnt read the questions properly or because I made silly mistakes that costed me the star in maths.
Wont be getting the star in chemistry cause f324 slyly shegged me.
Aaaand, after looking at the physics/biology mark schemes I simply feel stupid.
I don't know what to make of this wait.
If anybody is feeling exactly like me, I know how it feels bro.

I know the feeling, I got the right answer in the final C4 exam but it looked really really, really, weird so I didn't write it down for some reason. I just straight up threw 5 marks away.

I hope I still get an A*, if I am a few marks away I'm going to be pissed.
Original post by Archurus23
Not really considering that's what I'm praying for. I haven't got the results yet 😢

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well hopefully you get the grade you need, I did AQA so slightly different :biggrin: What are your other subjects?
Well hopefully you get the grade you need, I did AQA so slightly different :biggrin: What are your other subjects?

Chemistry and maths

Posted from TSR Mobile

I need ABB which looks like a tough stretch right now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest