The Student Room Group
Reply 1
legon
Hi all. just got word the college i will be attending is queens.
so who else is going to queens this october? grads and undergrads (im a grad...international relations if you wanna know). 22 and from kent btw.

do you like to dress up?
Reply 2
Bathsheba
do you like to dress up?

Is that related?
Reply 3
Bathsheba
do you like to dress up?

Does the Rocky Horror Show count?
Reply 4
queens=drag queens hey I understand now! :biggrin:
Reply 5
Acaila
queens=drag queens hey I understand now! :biggrin:

Hey... wait a minute. You have a higher post count than me. How is this right? Honestly! Do I not waste enough time here everyday posting nonsense replies to every thread? How hard does a boy need to try.
Reply 6
Lol I was just thinking last night how much you were creeping up on me!
I'm just slightly post-obsessive on message boards that's all. If I was on the right board I could get to my current post count in a few days no bother :smile:.
Mind you I didn't even notice I'd got to 400 posts until I was a bit past it, so I don't think I'm really bothering about it that much on here :smile:.
Reply 7
Acaila
Lol I was just thinking last night how much you were creeping up on me!
I'm just slightly post-obsessive on message boards that's all. If I was on the right board I could get to my current post count in a few days no bother :smile:.
Mind you I didn't even notice I'd got to 400 posts until I was a bit past it, so I don't think I'm really bothering about it that much on here :smile:.

There's a board I've been posting to on and off since about 1996 and I think I'm still on only around 2500. Haven't checked for a while though.
Reply 8
i'm not going to queens', but since nobody else is talking about it, i might as well say that i think its very nice... i had lunch there at the mml open day. but i'm sure you've visited it too, so that's not much use either.

ah well.
Reply 9
naelse
i'm not going to queens', but since nobody else is talking about it, i might as well say that i think its very nice... i had lunch there at the mml open day. but i'm sure you've visited it too, so that's not much use either.

ah well.

hey, actually i didnt visit. i didnt have time to so i based my decision on how nice the dining hall looked...only joking (kind of).
so its a nice looking college huh? ive looked at the college website but its pretty crappy to say the least. looks like it was made in the early 80s.

doesnt seem to be many people going to queens.

p.s. as for dressing up...of course i like it! probbaly not in the way you mean though :wink:
Reply 10
legon
hey, actually i didnt visit. i didnt have time to so i based my decision on how nice the dining hall looked...only joking (kind of).
so its a nice looking college huh? ive looked at the college website but its pretty crappy to say the least. looks like it was made in the early 80s.

doesnt seem to be many people going to queens.

p.s. as for dressing up...of course i like it! probbaly not in the way you mean though :wink:

I should be going to Queens' in October to read English (grades depending...). The old part of the college is very pretty, especially Friar's Court (I think that's right), where there's the chapel. The old hall is no longer used for dining, but the new hall seems decent enough, despite not being antique...

The modern part on the other side of the river (across the famous bridge) isn't very attractive, but there are all the facilities that come with this (like the Fitzpatrick Hall).

Latest

Trending

Trending