The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary Psychology contextual requirements

i was predicted BBB for my predicted y13 grades i want to do psychology in Queen Mary University however the required grade is AAA , i was wondering even if i meet the contexual offer requirments and did realising opportunity will i have the opportunity to be accepted .
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Afreen sheema
i was predicted BBB for my predicted y13 grades i want to do psychology in Queen Marry University however the required grade is AAA , i was wondering even if i meet the contexual offer requirments and did realising opportunity will i have the opportunity to be accepted .

What is the requirement for contextual offers. If you meet that and meet the contextual conditions you would have a decent chance. Nobody can answer more than that. Maybe worth ringing QM admissions for their advice.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Afreen sheema
i was predicted BBB for my predicted y13 grades i want to do psychology in Queen Marry University however the required grade is AAA , i was wondering even if i meet the contexual offer requirments and did realising opportunity will i have the opportunity to be accepted .

If you meet their contextual criteria and if you complete Realising Opportunities (or Access to Queen Mary), then you would be required to achieve BBB. Although meeting the grade requirements might give you a good chance of an offer, it does not guarantee you an offer.

However, if you don't apply then you won't get offered a place. So apply. :smile:

(I assume you've checked the eligibility criteria for Realising Opportunities: attend a state-funded school/college | in Year 12 | at least five grade 9–6 at GCSE | Home registered student).

By the way, the university is called Queen Mary, not Queen Marry.
Hi there, moved your thread over to the Queen Mary forum and corrected the typo in the thread title :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending