Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tabstercat
Which girls are 6'1? lmao

trans ones
This is bull ****.

Ideal height is 5 foot 7 to 5 foot 11.
(edited 8 years ago)
5'11...I was like 5'7 a few years back though, so it's all progress :biggrin:
It's pretty well established that tall men, in the range of 5'11-6'1, are the ideal height for women. Once you get to 6'3 and above, you've lost the height advantage, and you're just too tall.
I'm 6 2

I love my height
Lol what is with all the random political shizzle on here
Original post by strongpar
Hah. Dictator? Are you mad?

Russia loves Putin, regardless of what the media would have you believe.

He is currently engaged in a sword fight with America and the EU. He is performing a delicate, beautiful dance, while America and the EU are awkwardly plodding about. Xi Jinping's backing Putin but he's still spectating.

Putin will win this fight, just you watch. He is more ethical than our leaders, he is smarter than our leaders, and he will beat our leaders.

Delicate, beautiful dance? You mean the giant Ukraine blunder that caused Russia to be sanctioned like crazy, destroying there economy, just for a scrap of land.

Oh yes, and there was that time also when Russian troops shot down a passenger plane. That was real smooth and delicate.

Basically Putin had some vision of recreating the Eastern Bloc, and is now destabilising both the Russian economy and Eastern European countries.

Oh and ethical, yeah, real ethical with all his homophobia
Original post by DraftMeteor
Delicate, beautiful dance? You mean the giant Ukraine blunder that caused Russia to be sanctioned like crazy, destroying there economy, just for a scrap of land.

Oh yes, and there was that time also when Russian troops shot down a passenger plane. That was real smooth and delicate.

Basically Putin had some vision of recreating the Eastern Bloc, and is now destabilising both the Russian economy and Eastern European countries.

Oh and ethical, yeah, real ethical with all his homophobia

Which blunder? The entire situation in the Ukraine is engineered by the US and the EU. The coup was orchestrated by the CIA, Poroshenko is a US shill, the head of the Ukrainian secret police is a known CIA agent.

There isn't a blunder. Putin is doing what is necessary to help the Novorussians in the Ukraine while the Ukrainian government and their Neo Nazi friends try to extinguish them.

Oh, that plane that Russian troops shot down? That was the US again, sorry! There is proof that it was shot down by Ukrainian troops. I can dig it up if you'd like, but it'll have to wait a few days. Exams..

Homophobia is nothing. The treatment of homosexuals in Russia is nothing when compared to the horrific things that the US and the EU have done. 9/11, funding ISIS, tearing Syria apart in the name of the petrodollar, funding more Muslim extremists near the Russian border (which, I'm pleased to say, Russia dealt with very well). I could go on..
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TorpidPhil
No.

There is actually :K:
Original post by Adipoptosis
I'm 6 2

I love my height

Not surprised you seem to love everything else about yourself too
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
There is actually :K:

Comeon... A quick google suggests otherwise. Source otherwise as a quick google won't find such.
Original post by GnomeMage

5'10" is the average height for a man in the UK
Original post by TorpidPhil
Comeon... A quick google suggests otherwise. Source otherwise as a quick google won't find such.

Can't source as I'm on my phone but I founs this article ages ago on penis size and there was a small correlation between height and size maybe like 0.4' inches difference between smallest guy and biggest guy?
Can't source as I'm on my phone but I founs this article ages ago on penis size and there was a small correlation between height and size maybe like 0.4' inches difference between smallest guy and biggest guy?

The guys with the biggest d!ck in the world committed suicide cause girls told him he wasn't going near them with that thing! It hung lower than his knees. His picture was on the front of the United Colours of Beniton. Poor bastard

This all doesn't sound very convincing. And one article is not proof. There are ceaseless numbers of studies that show no correlation at all that can be found on page1 of a default google search.

Quick Reply

Latest