The Student Room Group

Costa/Starbucks OJE!

I have an OJE/trial coming up. Has anybody had one and can tell me what to expect and how to do my best on the day? Thank you :smile:
The hardest part of the test is identifiying which pumpkin spice latte belongs to which blonde white girl wearing ugg boots and leggings
Original post by Milf_Hunter
The hardest part of the test is identifiying which pumpkin spice latte belongs to which blonde white girl wearing ugg boots and leggings

wow thanks
Hi, I worked at Costa last summer. It's a very hard job and you will be pissed off most of the time- just a heads up. During your OJE, they're going to make you pick up mugs and plates for three hours and put them in the dishwasher. I worked there for three months and quit due to low pay (£6.70 for original Costa stores, even less for franchises), my uniform stank of milk at the end of each shift and customers were extremely picky, pedantic and rude.
Lol well thanks that makes me feel positive!!!

Original post by wifeyriddim
Hi, I worked at Costa last summer. It's a very hard job and you will be pissed off most of the time- just a heads up. During your OJE, they're going to make you pick up mugs and plates for three hours and put them in the dishwasher. I worked there for three months and quit due to low pay (£6.70 for original Costa stores, even less for franchises), my uniform stank of milk at the end of each shift and customers were extremely picky, pedantic and rude.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending