The Student Room Group

Getting Ready for sixth form in Sep2015

Im not sure if this is in the right section but....
So its the end of year 11, just a couple weeks of exams left to go! So theres a long holiday ahead of me, and I was thinking maybe to be ready in September i could go through the spec for the courses in doing? i know the exam board and i thought it could be good to have a head start because i know the work load will be high...is this a good idea do you think? And does anyone have any tips or things to get ready for sixth form in September?
Im doing:
Maths (AQA)
History (OCR)
Economics (Edexcel)
Gov&Politics (Edexcel)
Thank you in advance and good luck with any exams you may have!
(edited 8 years ago)
I'd probably work on getting work experience in the summer holidays just because you will have plenty of time to do work and such in the school year. But if you have loads of time, then I don't see why not.

Also, don't forget it is a break, make the most out of it! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by SomePaleChick
I'd probably work on getting work experience in the summer holidays just because you will have plenty of time to do work and such in the school year. But if you have loads of time, then I don't see why not.

Also, don't forget it is a break, make the most out of it! :smile:

Im not 16 until late July so its hard to find work places and from then im on holiday so I cant really do any work experience unfortunately, but thankyou for your reply. I mean im saying im going to do work but i probably wont in the end:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest