The Student Room Group

What's your daily calorie intake?

Scroll to see replies

Used to be about 1200, but wised up and realised I'd never gain any muscle that way, so I've been slowly increasing it. I'm on 1700 now :smile:
Reply 21
Cutting on 2000-2700 if I'm good and don't go to the buffet (:
Original post by KingdomOfTheLord
600 atm

600?!! 1200 is the absolute MINIMUM for females, 600 is far too few 😯
I try to go for 2200
3-5k
it was around 1700-1800 at a guess but trying to make a 500 calorie increase in the hope i ll gain weight
1200...I put on around 10 lbs studying abroad so need to lose that. Also bought an exercise bike.
Probably less than a thousand calories now, once exams are over back into 3500+ a day, I'm tired of seeing my sexy abs in the mirror... Time to BULK!
idk, who's counting?
all the people on this thread apparently xD

honestly though, i've had experience with having only around 1000 calories a day for most of a month and i gained weight in the end
I think the type of calories matters therefore, as although i was eating less calories they weren't necessarily the healthiest
Original post by ImNotReallyMe
idk, who's counting?

honestly though, i've had experience with having only around 1000 calories a day for most of a month and i gained weight in the end
I think the type of calories matters therefore, as although i was eating less calories they weren't necessarily the healthiest

Yeah it's not necessarily 'calories in, calories out', it depends on the quality too... but I know I just keep count of mine on MyFitnessPal because I like to track what I'm eating/doing in terms of exercise and stuff.. just helpful for getting fitter really 😊
Original post by ImNotReallyMe
idk, who's counting?

I don't count properly, I just have a food plan for each day kinda, each slot you can have a choice of one of numerous healthy meals

Posted from TSR Mobile
800-1500 a day plus exercise, used to have around 2000 and no exercise

Quick Reply

Latest