The Student Room Group

8/6/2015 Calculator-paper maths

Guys How did you do with the exam in the best case i think i got 101-95(45-47/53-4) worst 95 i think its a B and i am happy what about it because that was my aim from the start my only problem was that this math exam paper was too hard for me what about you :u:
Original post by stefanos00o
Guys How did you do with the exam in the best case i think i got 101-95(45-47/53-4) worst 95 i think its a B and i am happy what about it because that was my aim from the start my only problem was that this math exam paper was too hard for me what about you :u:

Yeah i got 97 or 98 on the 1st one and this paper was so hard for me. Hopefully i get high on this one too. Im glad i tried to correct the vast number of mistakes at the end. I was running out of time when doing that. I didnt correct the whole paper. :/
Reply 2
Original post by boredom07
Yeah i got 97 or 98 on the 1st one and this paper was so hard for me. Hopefully i get high on this one too. Im glad i tried to correct the vast number of mistakes at the end. I was running out of time when doing that. I didnt correct the whole paper. :/

so you did great dude i wish i had done better on the non calculator but considering how hard that exam was the grade boundaries will make a deep fall this year because a lot peaple must have done **** on the calculator one
Original post by stefanos00o
so you did great dude i wish i had done better on the non calculator but considering how hard that exam was the grade boundaries will make a deep fall this year because a lot peaple must have done **** on the calculator one

I dunno. Most of the people i asked said it was easy.
Reply 4
Original post by boredom07
I dunno. Most of the people i asked said it was easy.

then i am just too dam xP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending