The Student Room Group

How many people have you fancied/had a crush on in your life?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shakz
but its 7 in our entire lifetime...so far i'd say around 5...that leaves 2 more for me but i think its probably going to be more....theres too many beautiful girls out there...wats ur definition of falling in love den

How old are you? Unless you're in your 40s I highly doubt you've been in love five times, and when you do really fall in love you'll look back and realise previous feelings just weren't the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Original post by Musie Suzie
How old are you? Unless you're in your 40s I highly doubt you've been in love five times, and when you do really fall in love you'll look back and realise previous feelings just weren't the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile

im 19, but minimum i've fallen is 4 defo..i still remember all of them but ofc as time went by i started to slowly lose feelings..the first time i fell in love was in year 5, yeh pretty young ik........and yeh ik the feeling...when u get butterflies all up in ur stomach and nothing else matters, yada yada yada
Way too many
define crush?
bout 350
Lemme see...

7 serious-feeling ones. Goddamn teenage boy sexual frustration.
Like 5 or 6
6-10?? :biggrin:
Too many
Haha I think girls have crush on me as I do have on some of them ! But it never works between us coz I am selfish and mysterious type lol so don't like the chase just coz I am shy and think it wold seem stalkerish, or else the girl will tell other girl that look, I told you this guy liked me lol and I don't wanna get weird cheesy looks afterwards from other girls lol ! Weird ? Help ! Only fancied 4 , crushed 2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
About 200 :lol:

I have totally lost count by this point!
Love it when Girls who are hot by nature, fall for you ! Xxx that feeling !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Let's just say 'a lot' and leave it at that..
About 5 lol
Three, two I still have a crush on. 1 I've done a over them last night :colone:
At least 7... and probably more. My success rate remains at 0% however.
At least 50 in my life, dated non of them tho..=/
None I'd say
Reply 78
Every time I see a gorgeous person outside.. instant crush.So I have no idea how many lmao
Original post by stehay
just counted

i have had 11 in mine

8 real ones , 3 celebs ones

what is your number?

Yaknow, now that you ask, it made me think: I've actually had very few crushes. Altogether, I think I've had 4.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending