The Student Room Group

Leeds A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by may_1
You know the email which says

"The first round of decisions will be issued just before the Christmas break, so you should not expect to hear from us before then"

When specifically is the "Christmas break" like what kind of dates is it implying ? What are other peoples opinions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

When it says Christmas break, i think its referring to the school holidays which begins on the 18th of December for most schools. So they probably mean they give out interviews a week or so before this which follows what someone just recently said on this thread about the first interview being given out on the 8th. Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 181
Original post by kapflap
When it says Christmas break, i think its referring to the school holidays which begins on the 18th of December for most schools. So they probably mean they give out interviews a week or so before this which follows what someone just recently said on this thread about the first interview being given out on the 8th. Hope that helps :smile:

yeah that really helps thanks a lot! thats actually quite soon then :0
Original post by kapflap

I think they're referring to the university Christmas break itself, which I believe starts on the 11th of December?
I just checked their website for term dates.
Reply 183
Original post by Faisalshamallakh
I think they're referring to the university Christmas break itself, which I believe starts on the 11th of December?
I just checked their website for term dates.

Omg so even sooner????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by may_1
Omg so even sooner????

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, so I'm guessing they'll give out the first batch of interviews within the next 2 weeks. If you don't hear by then, you know you're going to be in the next batches.
Oh leeds..
Leedsy leedsy leeds
Reply 187
4.2, 2.8, 3A. Is this gonna end up with me gettin rejected??
5.7, 5.2 and 2.5A. Is that good enough for Leeds?
Original post by GurvinderS

Yeah bruh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks man, I'm an incessant worrier (probably like most medics). You have given me some peace of mind..for now. :smile:
I'm pleasantly surprised by my beautifully mediocre Bmat :smile:
5.9 , 4.3 , 3A
Hi guys did any of you get this on the results online page: "results for this test are not available to you"
Reply 193
Absolutely bombed by BMAT but really really want to go to Leeds. 3.4, 3.3, 3A. What do you think? Should I be expecting my rejection
well done
4.2 4.9 and 3B.
Should I say goodbye to leeds?
Reply 196
Original post by grvinayak
4.2 4.9 and 3B.
Should I say goodbye to leeds?

No bmats only worth 5 points. Even if u do disastrously you still get 1 point. What did u get in ur AS's or GCSES? Do u know ur score so far?😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 197
Original post by GurvinderS

Yeah! It fully depends on your score on the scoring system so far since bmat is only worth a max of 5/40 points

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you get full.marks for academics and Bmat, how crap can your ps be?!
Reply 199
Original post by MMS2015
If you get full.marks for academics and Bmat, how crap can your ps be?!

Needs to be decent because once they have ranked everyone on their academic score and taken the top thousand, everyone's pretty much at a level playing field and they invite to interview based on the quality and relevance of your personal statement

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending