The Student Room Group

Leeds A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Was it for a course other than medicine ?
Original post by Ayaz123
I never got an interview but got an offer:L
Original post by Ayaz123
I never got an interview but got an offer:L

What a lie. No English medical school gives out offers without interview
Original post by chillingfox321
What a lie. No English medical school gives out offers without interview

Im sorry i posted on the wrong thread 😂😂 was supposed to post on the normal leeds thread not medicine one ,my bad😖
Have any non-EU applicants received an interview yet? My BMAT was 3.7,3.6 and 3.5A so I probably don't stand a chance but still curious :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by milutin767
Have any non-EU applicants received an interview yet? My BMAT was 3.7,3.6 and 3.5A so I probably don't stand a chance but still curious :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a non-EU applicant as well who hasn't received an interview from leeds yet. (Got one from Birmingham last week). Your BMAT score adds up to 15.8 which isn't that bad because BMAT contributes only to 5 points out 45. You would definitely stand a chance as long as your academics are good.
Original post by grvinayak
I'm a non-EU applicant as well who hasn't received an interview from leeds yet. (Got one from Birmingham last week). Your BMAT score adds up to 15.8 which isn't that bad because BMAT contributes only to 5 points out 45. You would definitely stand a chance as long as your academics are good.

Thanks a lot! It takes some pressure off for sure :smile:

I have an international equivalence to GCSE with a score 5 out of 5 which apparently (according to UCAS) equals to 12A* at GCSE (but I am sure they don't look at it in the same way!). I have AAAb predictions for A2 and a strong personal statement with achievements e.g. international piano competition and highly commended award in BBO and relevant work experience, but given the fact I'm non-EU applicant I am a bit worried. Thanks anyways :smile:
Where are you from? I'm from India

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 387
Original post by milutin767

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm an international student and I received an interview on the 17th, though I don't think the vast majority of interviews have been given out! (Also the BMAT is one of the less important factors for leeds so I wouldn't worry too much about that)
Original post by grvinayak
Where are you from? I'm from India

Posted from TSR Mobile

Serbia..I wonder how many non-EU applicants applied! Not sure whether they would give out such information just yet
I got an invite to interview this morning!! Yayyyyy
Original post by Scottyc97
I got an invite to interview this morning!! Yayyyyy

Congrats! What are your stats?
My email inbox keeps Pinging and my hopes are taken sky high and then it's some advert about wooly socks or free coke with your next 10382020 order at the ritz :/

Haha, my heart is a sin graph rn
6A* 4A at GCSE, 4As at AS, then I achieved A*AA at A2. I got 6.3, 4.5 and 3A on BMAT. Taking a gap year now!
Reply 393
Guys just wondering. After the interview how long do they take to contact us with a decision?
Reply 394
I got an interview today at 3pm 😃
Original post by Z1228
Guys just wondering. After the interview how long do they take to contact us with a decision?

Last year at the interview they gave us a date when all decisions would have been sent out, which was roughly mid-end february.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by may_1

Well done! What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by may_1

Congrats! What are your stats?
Got an interview!
Reply 399
Original post by Freespirit7
Well done! What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

I'm on a gap year 11A*s and achieved A*AA at A2 and 5 something, 5 something and 3.5A in bmat :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending