The Student Room Group

Leeds A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Hi there, I've contacted the Medical School and they have confirmed that they will be sending out the offers by the end of the month of Feb so no worries there. Good luck everyone! :smile:
Guys, don't worry! Just called; they said, by the end of this week :smile:
Original post by bettysc1
Hi there, I've contacted the Medical School and they have confirmed that they will be sending out the offers by the end of the month of Feb so no worries there. Good luck everyone! :smile:

Original post by GurvinderS
Guys, don't worry! Just called; they said, by the end of this week :smile:

Oh thank god. Sorry to worry everyone haha maybe the website was just a contingency plan in case they were really behind schedule.
No worries :smile:
Reply 984

Did they mention a specific day? Cause they did last year? Id assume it will be the same as last year and on wednesday and friday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 985
gosh i got the fright of my life then. wonder why the website changed!
They didn't I'm afraid but at least we know it's going to be soon :smile:
So the thing on the website isn't true?
Original post by medapplicant2016
So the thing on the website isn't true?

Not according to the admissions office, it must have been an old webpage or something?
Not according to the admissions office, it must have been an old webpage or something?

Ok great, thanks! I hope it's tomorrow.
Ok great, thanks! I hope it's tomorrow.

Me too! I really want to find out because I love Leeds!
Me too! I really want to find out because I love Leeds!

Same! It's the one I most want to get into!
It's such a good school, have you got in anywhere else? I haven't :frown:

Yeah I've actually got an offer from Cardiff so not the end of the world if I don't get into Leeds as I'm super happy just to get one, but Leeds is lovely and would love to have a choice :smile: good luck with yours!
Reply 994

I haven't either 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I've actually got an offer from Cardiff so not the end of the world if I don't get into Leeds as I'm super happy just to get one, but Leeds is lovely and would love to have a choice :smile: good luck with yours!

Wow well done! That's amazing, it's a wonderful med school! :h: Thank you, you too with Leeds :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by may_1
I haven't either 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww don't worry, me neither but at the end of the day, we'll get there whether it's this year or not. It'll all work out in the end. Best of luck :smile:
Reply 997
It's not gonna b today is it 😪

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by may_1
It's not gonna b today is it 😪

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope :frown: They said end of the week. If any hopes, then it could be tomorrow, but unlikely
Original post by may_1
I really think wed/thurs!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I really hope so now that another day has passed just waiting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending