The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone heard anything from Goldman student challenge ? I read on here that invites out this week ? But guessing If no one got it yet, might get told next week
Anyone heard from nomura?
Original post by Kat_Cuss
Another stupid question but was that a sub division of investment management. I applied to the general subdivision of investment management and my application is under review ...

Nah I think it was its own division so don't worry!
I did the citi numerical 5 days ago and still not heard back... bad news?
Reply 3984
Original post by economics956
I did the citi numerical 5 days ago and still not heard back... bad news?

they are still sending out numerical invites. keeps your hopes up
JPM IBD offer as well :smile:
citi in Belfast are doing a spring week as well I just saw this now when did they open applications for this hahahahha I applied for the London one
Rejection post interview for pwc talent academy...
Original post by MrStealYourGirl
Congrats how long post-interview

Cheeers^^ I had my interview on the 30th of Dec
I still haven't heard anything back from BNP P and Barclays and I haven't had an interview. Most likely rejection right ?
Original post by mrbanker2018
I still haven't heard anything back from BNP P and Barclays and I haven't had an interview. Most likely rejection right ?

Same , yeah probably
Anyone had a Nomura interview today or this week?

Also, has anyone received a rejection from Nomura post interview?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Breakingbank
Anyone had a Nomura interview today or this week?

when did you hear back from them and when did you apply?
Original post by mrbanker2018

Original post by Monderier
Same , yeah probably

When did you guys apply?
Still haven't heard back from BoA, Citi, Deutsche, CS or Nomura yet... But not rejected, everyone else has interview... Give up hope, but why would bank not give interviews or reject me?
Original post by Monderier
Rejection post interview for pwc talent academy...

aww unlucky, you could swap with me haha cos i've got an offer but i don't think I can attend it.
Original post by groovyd97
aww unlucky, you could swap with me haha cos i've got an offer but i don't think I can attend it.

what's the dates?
Original post by economics956
when did you hear back from them and when did you apply?

Applied Oct/Nov, heard back last week when I was invited to an interview
Original post by Breakingbank
Applied Oct/Nov, heard back last week when I was invited to an interview

what sector? functions or ib? and its a telephone interview right?
Original post by zexli1312
Still haven't heard back from BoA, Citi, Deutsche, CS or Nomura yet... But not rejected, everyone else has interview... Give up hope, but why would bank not give interviews or reject me?

It's the same with me. I don't really understand why nothing has progressed. I'm being hopeful and assuming that they are still processing applications. It's not like I am horribly uncompetitive; I study economics at a target university and have decent extracurriculars and CV.

I hope we hear back soon.

Latest

Trending

Trending