The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by egdargi
Where do you apply for the Lazard spring week? I can't seem to find it on their website

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have to email them your CV and a Cover letter answering some questions they don't have a formal application system like other banks just go to Lazard spring week section and they will tell you what to include in your Cover Letter and where to email.
Reply 981
Original post by Killer910
You have to email them your CV and a Cover letter answering some questions they don't have a formal application system like other banks just go to Lazard spring week section and they will tell you what to include in your Cover Letter and where to email.

Did you write something like a complete cover letter or answered each question separately?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by FiiL
Did you write something like a complete cover letter or answered each questions separately?

Answer the questions with your response, don't segment them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rejection from Lazard
Reply 984
Credit Suisse has invited me a verbal reasoning test. Does that mean that they no longer do the numerical?
Original post by makrxx
Rejection from Lazard

Hi I'm sorry. Did you have to do a numerical/verbal test? On what basis was the decision made
Original post by Foxab77
Hi I'm sorry. Did you have to do a numerical/verbal test? On what basis was the decision made

Nope. Not a strong enough CV perhaps?

And for CS, if I remember correctly you'll do a numerical after verbal.
Reply 987
Original post by FiiL
Credit Suisse has invited me a verbal reasoning test. Does that mean that they no longer do the numerical?

Do you have to complete it on the spot (after submitting the application) or do they give you a certain time period to do it?I've also heard that CS only asks for a verbal, it used to be verbal and numerical in the past.
Reply 988
Original post by unamiru
Do you have to complete it on the spot (after submitting the application) or do they give you a certain time period to do it?I've also heard that CS only asks for a verbal, it used to be verbal and numerical in the past.

I have 2 days to do it.
Reply 989
Did you include a cover letter for DB?

The 5 questions they ask in the "Other Information" section would basically be answered in a cover letter, so I wouldn't want to repeat myself.
Original post by unamiru
Did you include a cover letter for DB?

The 5 questions they ask in the "Other Information" section would basically be answered in a cover letter, so I wouldn't want to repeat myself.

I dont believe there is a Cover Letter requirement for Deutsche Bank so there is no point including it
Guys the only practice tests I need to do are numerical, verbal and situation judgment tests right? what about inductive and logical reasoning tests are they required for any bank?
Guys the only practice tests I need to do are numerical, verbal and situation judgment tests right? what about inductive and logical reasoning tests are they required for any bank?

I just did a logical for UBS

Yes, UBS and RBS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 994
Received a Lazard interview invite. Would greatly appreciate some advice on how to prepare :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Goodluck!
Original post by Level99
Received a Lazard interview invite. Would greatly appreciate some advice on how to prepare :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by f.defila
Is there somebody who has received any news from Lazard?

I have. It was positive, you?
Reply 997
Has anybody tried to apply to 'Spring into Deloitte?'
It says their application opens today, but I cant find an online form to submit?
Thanks in advanced :smile:
Original post by iAmanze
I have. It was positive, you?

when did you submit your app?
Unfortunately no :frown: I hope to have the opportunity to join Lazard in the future because I really like them ... Good luck!!
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending