The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

anyone know whether it's two or seven days to complete the test after submission for BAML?
RBS coming tomorrow so i can finally ask them when and if the spring week events of other divisions are going to become available
Original post by Londoner321
yeah, got mine yesterday

Sorry to hear that. When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Killer910
RBS coming tomorrow so i can finally ask them when and if the spring week events of other divisions are going to become available

Let us know mate :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you meant to get an invitation for numericals from DB straight away? Submitted now but says nothing about tests.
Or is it only for markets?
(edited 8 years ago)
Sent an application to Lazard on sunday, rejected on monday. Good start haha
(edited 8 years ago)
Ahh sorry to hear that man, did they say why? I applied today getting worried now lol
Reply 1187
I applied to DB bank and nomura a week or two ago, but i havent recieved any correspondence from them or a test invite...
Has anyone compiled a list, of banks who offer spring weeks on a rolling basis? Also, do all banks require a cover letter?
Original post by egdargi
Sorry to hear that. When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ages ago, start of october I think.. never really wanted nomura tho so it's fine :smile:
Original post by Broocklyn
Sent an application to Lazard on sunday, rejected on monday. Good start haha

Original post by pruthviamin
Ahh sorry to hear that man, did they say why? I applied today getting worried now lol

Probably just because you are applying so late.. They've been interviewing people for 2 weeks now already so it's most likely just bad timing for you don't worry!
Actually I applied a few weeks ago, and they don't give feedbacks unfortunately. I study at a not-so-famous uni so probably that is why.
Anyone applied citi ? I applied ages ago, and I haven't received no information about any tests or anything ? Anyone in same sit? Or does that mean they just threw my app in bin and cba to reply lol
Original post by rezwanahad
Has anyone compiled a list, of banks who offer spring weeks on a rolling basis? Also, do all banks require a cover letter?

Pretty much most of them are rolling. GS is the exception.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you have to write a cover letter for Deutsche bank?
Original post by zooloowarrier
Do you have to write a cover letter for Deutsche bank?

No - I personally don't think it's necessary considering what they demand from the rest of the application.

On a different note, does anyone know if Barclays give a specific deadline to complete the video interview? Also how long they take before they send the invite?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
I am at the RBS event right now and it looks like functions and services is the only division offered for spring week, but they do have week long internship in markets, private and corporate banking but thats only for females :frown:
Original post by Princepieman
Pretty much most of them are rolling. GS is the exception.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Two people from HR GS told me that they're screening on a rolling basis this year..
Original post by Killer910
I am at the RBS event right now and it looks like functions and services is the only division offered for spring week, but they do have week long internship in markets, private and corporate banking but thats only for females :frown:

Sexist bastards..
Original post by Londoner321
Two people from HR GS told me that they're screening on a rolling basis this year..

Lol, these ever changing processes are such a pain. All I know is they've never done it before, and I haven't seen anyone I know who's applied hear anything yet.

Latest

Trending

Trending