The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Your q is a bit convoluted so I'll explain by example. If you got AAAa you'd put in your 3 A2 levels (3*120) + your AS-level points for the qualification you didn't take to A2 (1*60), so your total UCAS points would be 420.

Yeah sorry, was a bit hasty with it. So they'll sum the two boxes then? Just it's not presented as overall UCAS points; I'd have no trouble doing that, it asks for points from AS levels in first sitting and then points from A levels in first sitting. Probably making too much of it but don't want to under or over represent myself.
Original post by tech10
I pity you, you jumped up ****

Clap. Clap. Clap.
for those of you that had baml interviews, how long did it take for them to get back to you once you did the interview?
thx
Wrong thread -_-.
Original post by Curious56
Yeah sorry, was a bit hasty with it. So they'll sum the two boxes then? Just it's not presented as overall UCAS points; I'd have no trouble doing that, it asks for points from AS levels in first sitting and then points from A levels in first sitting. Probably making too much of it but don't want to under or over represent myself.

Oh ok I see. I think they're trying to get an idea of what you scored in your AS-levels (which aren't necessarily indicated by your A2 grades). So I'd put, if you got AAAA at AS, 240 points in the first box. Then if you got AAA at A2, 360 in the second box.

If you'd like absolute certainty though email BAML HR.
Guys when i applied to all the banks for SW, when they asked for CV and cover letter i uploaded it normally and it said .docx at the end, is that fine and will the banks be able to read it or do i need to upload it in .pdf format if so what do i do now?

When i asked my IB cousin he said it shouldn't matter whether its docx or pdf but i just wanted to see what everyone else did
(edited 8 years ago)
It doesn't matter, I've put in docx too. both docx and pdf is fine unless specifically stated they want in pdf (which most banks haven't) so its fine. What role is your cousin in within IB if you dont mind me asking ?
Original post by Penner1990
Guys when i applied to all the banks for SW, when they asked for CV and cover letter i uploaded it normally and it said .docx at the end, is that fine and will the banks be able to read it or do i need to upload it in .pdf format if so what do i do now?

When i asked my IB cousin he said it shouldn't matter whether its docx or pdf but i just wanted to see what everyone else did

Lol. Calm down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah okay thanks for the help, think I'm gonna have to ask cause I got 5 As at AS (3 of which I carried on to A2) but then also got an additional 2 more at AS level in different subjects in my second year. Tbh they should be able to get the jist cause you have to detail all of your grades and subjects in the next section anyway so I'll just do what you said.
Original post by Princepieman
Lol. Calm down.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So it doensnt matter? Me panicing a little bit is normal since i applied to 20 different SWs dont want to be rejected due to something this stupid
Original post by Penner1990
So it doensnt matter? Me panicing a little bit is normal since i applied to 20 different SWs dont want to be rejected due to something this stupid

It doesnt matter thats what i did too, stop panicking lmao
citi trolling with their email lol. has anyone who submitted baml post october heard anything at all?
Original post by welcometoib
citi trolling with their email lol. has anyone who submitted baml post october heard anything at all?

Nope not me, the last email i got from them was telling me thanks for completing the online test.
RBC sent me a email saying thanks for "recently completing the online test" when i completed it 2 weeks ago Lmao.
I'm yet to hear back from them. how was the test?
Original post by Killer910
RBC sent me a email saying thanks for "recently completing the online test" when i completed it 2 weeks ago Lmao.

Original post by Maths degree

just like a standard SHL numerical and verbal, nothing too difficult but be aware of the last couple questions they can be tricky.
Original post by Killer910
just like a standard SHL numerical and verbal, nothing too difficult but be aware of the last couple questions they can be tricky.

for rbc, i for some reason got invited to two numerical tests. i did the 1st one, and now my status is 'You have completed an online test', but I can still start and do another numerical test, but i never got invited to do a verbal?

When did you get your verbal? After the numerical?
Original post by blue-city
for rbc, i for some reason got invited to two numerical tests. i did the 1st one, and now my status is 'You have completed an online test', but I can still start and do another numerical test, but i never got invited to do a verbal?

When did you get your verbal? After the numerical?

yup straight after the numerical I got invited to the verbal, id say wait a day it could just be some temporary problem if it doesn't sort itself out then email RBC.
Reply 1599
Any news on JP Morgan anyone?

Latest

Trending

Trending