The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Looking for undergraduate MMU Social work 2015 students!?

I haven't found anybody yet and because I missed the applicant day really want to get in touch with some students!!
Reply 1
Original post by sarah.hamilton95
I haven't found anybody yet and because I missed the applicant day really want to get in touch with some students!!

Hi! I'll be starting this course in September!:smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
omg finally! hahaha i was starting to think i was the only one doing the course! are you excited? are you living in halls? x
Reply 3
I was thinking that too, mainly because i couldn't find anyone else doing the same course! I live in Manchester so i'll be commuting, what about you? I am quite excited, it would be lovely to meet people on the course! How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
aaw no way me too! where abouts do you live? im worried living at home though i wont be able to do any of freshers because its before our course starts and i wont know anyone! and im really excited hahaha, ive been buying loads of stationary because i dont have bedding and stuff to buy hahaha!!
Reply 5
Old Trafford! Not too far from the University, how about you? I was thinking that too! I've not really come across many people doing the same course either! Haha it really does have it's benefits:') Not long before induction week starts x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah not too far! i live like oldham way but only like a half an hour drive, not too bad, do you have facebook by the way? x
Reply 7
Aw that sounds alright! Yes i'm on Facebook, i can send you my link if you like? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah defo! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending