The Student Room Group

Transformation discussion thread

Scroll to see replies

Went to alton towers so diet wasn't great but walked around an awful lot.

Breakfast- A few spoonfuls of porridge (felt too sick to eat)
Lunch- 99 icecream with a flake and jacket potato with beans and cheese
Dinner- Nothing really.
Snack- Calypo ice lolly because it's just too hot:frown:
breakfast: 2 weetabix with semi-skimmed milk

lunch: egg mayo sandwich on brown bread

dinner: turkey breast steak with Mediterranean vegetables and wholewheat pasta

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh yeah, I finally got around to measuring myself at boots
I'm 10 stone 13 pounds aka 69.4 kg
Hoping I can get that down to 10 stone 7 aka 66.7kg by the end of the challenge:biggrin:
Reply 603
I ate a tub of ice cream. 1,230 kcal
according to my flatmate's wii fit, I weighed 11st 2lbs this morning when I got up :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by miser
I ate a tub of ice cream. 1,230 kcal

Loool, I'm sat here reading everyone's daily meals and I'm thinking "well I've had a can of rockstar and some m&ms today"
Reply 606
Original post by blackened_sky
Loool, I'm sat here reading everyone's daily meals and I'm thinking "well I've had a can of rockstar and some m&ms today"

Is Rockstar an energy drink? I've never seen that one.
Original post by miser
Is Rockstar an energy drink? I've never seen that one.

Aye. My mum keeps buying them while she's at work, except they're all on 2 for 1 so the spare ones just keep piling up in the cupboard lmao. Best tasting energy drink though, got this one on the go. Their low cal 'zero' ones still taste great too.

Reply 608
Aye. My mum keeps buying them while she's at work, except they're all on 2 for 1 so the spare ones just keep piling up in the cupboard lmao. Best tasting energy drink though, got this one on the go. Their low cal 'zero' ones still taste great too.

Cool. I've not come across an energy drink I like the taste of much yet.
Original post by miser
Cool. I've not come across an energy drink I like the taste of much yet.

That's probably a good thing, 78g of sugar in one can!
Reply 610

Woah no way! I cooked a dish yesterday that when I looked at the nutrition label the sauce was 20% sugar ;_;

Because it was 440g of sauce that meant it was something like 92g of sugar. :colonhash:
Reply 611
I had a particularly nice curry for dinner (not sure my presentation skills are up to scratch but I like my rice like a sand castle), gym was empty cause the bros are all out showing off their abs, overhead pressed 42.5 5x5 then 10 (with no shoulder pain) then got 2.5kg of baking potato for 10p on the way home, walking around in shorts and vest the whole time. Not a bad evening at all.

IMG_2416.jpg
Original post by miser
Woah no way! I cooked a dish yesterday that when I looked at the nutrition label the sauce was 20% sugar ;_;
Because it was 440g of sauce that meant it was something like 92g of sugar. :colonhash:

My goal is meant to be 83g a day, and I don't eat or drink much sugary stuff, if anyone buys soda it's diet/zero sugar, so it's not too much of a biggie :laugh:

It's not bad in moderation :tongue:
Reply 613
Original post by BKS
I had a particularly nice curry for dinner (not sure my presentation skills are up to scratch but I like my rice like a sand castle), gym was empty cause the bros are all out showing off their abs, overhead pressed 42.5 5x5 then 10 (with no shoulder pain) then got 2.5kg of baking potato for 10p on the way home, walking around in shorts and vest the whole time. Not a bad evening at all.
IMG_2416.jpg

That looks amazing. :biggrin:
Original post by BKS

IMG_2416.jpg

were you pretending you're at the beach?

Well, that's one way to get the beetus.
Reply 616
Four bowls of risotto: 1,044 kcal
Reply 617
Original post by SophieSmall
were you pretending you're at the beach?

A day like today it'd be a waste not to
Original post by SophieSmall
haha :tongue: also jealous of your raisins, I LOVE raisins. But I don't buy them because I just eat them all in one go, cannot help myself when there are raisins around.

That's why the little boxes are good :biggrin:
Original post by LillyLisaa
That's why the little boxes are good :biggrin:

But they come in multipacks! D:

Quick Reply

Latest