The Student Room Group

Which university should I choose for international relations?

I have got offers from City University London, Queen Mary University of London, Oxford Brookes University, University of Reading and King's College London.

I am still very uncertain which I should choose. I would really appreciate some input from you. Thanks..
Kings College London! It has an excellent ranking.
Original post by bjohans
I have got offers from City University London, Queen Mary University of London, Oxford Brookes University, University of Reading and King's College London.

I am still very uncertain which I should choose. I would really appreciate some input from you. Thanks..

What did you get at AS Level?
Reply 3
Well I am biased here, but I say KCL! It is what I am doing this year. Their ranking is best out of those Uni's, and it is in central London which cannot be beat! Furthermore, KCL has their IR in the War Studies Department. War Studies at King's is the top of the top and best department for studying war in the world, and as a result, being in that department means an amazing faculty. The other side of this awesome faculty is it does also mean the IR degree is slightly leaning towards more conflict studies, but if you are ok with that then by all means go for it. Best ranking, best location, and a world class staff. Win, win, win!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending