The Student Room Group

university of Leeds

I applied to various universities in UK this year for MA International Relations
The best uni I got into is University of Leeds. If i don’t consider this option then i have to wait for another year’s intake and I will have to drop this year which i think shouldn’t be done. What should I do? Also how’s University of Leeds for MA International Relations?
Original post by nom0402
I applied to various universities in UK this year for MA International Relations
The best uni I got into is University of Leeds. If i don’t consider this option then i have to wait for another year’s intake and I will have to drop this year which i think shouldn’t be done. What should I do? Also how’s University of Leeds for MA International Relations?

Hi @nom0402

Firstly, congratulations on your offer!! I'd suggest you to please compare the modules of the course from all the universities you've applied for and choose the one which you feel are most interesting to you and will help you with career growth. Alongside, do a good research on the life at all the universities, try getting in touch with alumni and know what they say about their experience, compare pros and cons and then come to a conclusion. Hope this helps:smile: .

Kind regards
Student Ambassador - Coventry University

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending