The Student Room Group

Msc HRM at University of Manchester of King's College?

Hello, I am an International student and have an offer for MSc HRM at the University of Manchester and King's College London. From a post-degree employability perspective which is better?
Hi, I also hold offers for the same programme at both universities and struggling to decide which one to attend. MSc HRM and IR at Manchester and MSc HRM and OA at KCL. Still waiting for LSE response though.
Reply 2
Original post by Green0409
Hi, I also hold offers for the same programme at both universities and struggling to decide which one to attend. MSc HRM and IR at Manchester and MSc HRM and OA at KCL. Still waiting for LSE response though.

Congratulations! Do tell me what you'll end up choosing.
Original post by ash.r17
Congratulations! Do tell me what you'll end up choosing.

Hi, I’ve declined KCL offer but also received LSE offer today, so I’m gonna have to choose between Manchester and LSE now. What have you chosen in the end if i may ask?
Reply 4
Original post by Green0409
Hi, I’ve declined KCL offer but also received LSE offer today, so I’m gonna have to choose between Manchester and LSE now. What have you chosen in the end if i may ask?

I chose Manchester as its program seemed to give a more in depth learning related to HR .
Reply 5
Original post by ash.r17
Hello, I am an International student and have an offer for MSc HRM at the University of Manchester and King's College London. From a post-degree employability perspective which is better?

that's really cool! I'm looking into those unis and I want to do the same course (I'm still doing undergrad rn, also an international student)
Would you mind telling me your stats and if there's any specific ec's you did that helped you get in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending