The Student Room Group

A-levels to study Law

I have had the chance to reconsider my A-Levels after my sixth from has dropped Government and Politics which I was taking for one out of four of my subjects.

At first I chose Sociology, English Language, Law and Government and Politics. However, I have an interest to study Law to become a barrister so I was thinking of changing them as one of my subjects have been dropped.

I was thinking of doing English Literature, Sociology, Law and Economics. Would these recommend these and are these good A-Levels to take for Law?

Any comments are welcome :-)
Original post by rubytuesday98
I have had the chance to reconsider my A-Levels after my sixth from has dropped Government and Politics which I was taking for one out of four of my subjects.

At first I chose Sociology, English Language, Law and Government and Politics. However, I have an interest to study Law to become a barrister so I was thinking of changing them as one of my subjects have been dropped.

I was thinking of doing English Literature, Sociology, Law and Economics. Would these recommend these and are these good A-Levels to take for Law?

Any comments are welcome :-)

There aren't any specific subjects required for law so these are fine. The main thing is that youre strong enough in them to get As/A*s for your chosen law course as I'm sure you know it is one of the highest asking courses grade wise.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest