The Student Room Group

i am very good looking and clever, AMA.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kingkevin69
lol I don't think so with the amount of girlfriends I have had, and I currently have 2 haha.

please tell me that this thread is a troll...
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by aamirac
I don't know, never bothered knowing and it didn't affect my studies at school so I didn't care. Don't even remember doing it.

haha I think you will find there is a correlation between school studies and CAT scores pal, what are you doing now?
listen babe, you have to establish faith in the unseen otherwise your mind cannot expand, consider quantum physics if you can, we must establish faith in the unseen. people need to grasp this.

prsom :rofl:
100 to 1- ugly ****wit.

****wit portion confirmed by OP's posts above.

Why so reluctant about photos? Because ugly.
Reply 24
Original post by Liquid Harvest
Haven't drank anything in over 17 hours. I can't have coffee now because it's not time to break the fast yet.

Still waiting for those pics.

you need to establish faith in the unseen. I am sure you have had a sip of something..... or you looking to go outside and have a duel with me?
This is what someone would say when they get so bored with their life they can't take it no more.
haha I think you will find there is a correlation between school studies and CAT scores pal, what are you doing now?

Well I did higher paper for all my exams so whatever. I'm going start A-levels in September. What stage of life are you at?
Reply 27
Original post by Olivia009
please tell me that this thread is a troll...

no , I only have one girlfriend tho lol at the moment .....
All you seem to be saying is "You need to establish faith in the unseen." Aw did you learn something new today?
I take it you have a 4 inch penis?
Reply 30
Original post by Waitingforgoulet
100 to 1- ugly ****wit.

****wit portion confirmed by OP's posts above.

Why so reluctant about photos? Because ugly.

lol I hate jealous ***** like u
you need to establish faith in the unseen. I am sure you have had a sip of something..... or you looking to go outside and have a duel with me?

What if you're a fat 60 year old man? How am I to know :cheeky:

I haven't sipped anything, didn't feel the need to.

I challenge you to a duel.
Original post by Olivia009
bragging = TURN OFF

Blonde hair + short skirt = INSTANT TURN ON

Thanks babe.
Reply 33
Original post by MyCatIsUglyOmg
This is what someone would say when they get so bored with their life they can't take it no more.

hey mate, that's a serious issue and I am so happy with who I am , so wanted to share it but society is mean, when one crab tries to climb out of the bucket the others pull it down.
Reply 34
Hold on I'm confused. Why are we attempting to validate this guys claims? :boring:
Reply 35
Original post by aamirac
Well I did higher paper for all my exams so whatever. I'm going start A-levels in September. What stage of life are you at?

oxford med. deal with it
Reply 36
Original post by MyCatIsUglyOmg
All you seem to be saying is "You need to establish faith in the unseen." Aw did you learn something new today?

okay something new for you, in the language you are used to. you are a fool, you are nothing and you are a waste of my time. Good night
Reply 37
Original post by cake_lover
I take it you have a 4 inch penis?
nope, sure its bigger than your, if you even have one....
Reply 38
Original post by Capria
Hold on I'm confused. Why are we attempting to validate this guys claims? :boring:

LOL poor guy, I can empathize. I take it that your one of those guys that are often confused
Reply 39
Original post by Liquid Harvest
What if you're a fat 60 year old man? How am I to know :cheeky:

I haven't sipped anything, didn't feel the need to.

I challenge you to a duel.

well I take it your religion is Islam and would think you would show more respect to your elders as that is what is taught so clearly you don't believe that you dim wit, pardon me.

I will destroy you, you ain't man enough to touch this.

Quick Reply

Latest